Two adorable brats getting along: Chapter 5

Mikasa looked at Levi like he was food.

(A/NSerj: wtf XD meli wats wrong wis you)

She pounced on him and bit him, which made the smaller neko growl and tackle her down.

(A/NSerj: HORY SHIT KAWAIINESSSSSSSSSSSS*roid rage table flip/flop)
"I don't like you." Was all she said, cleaning her paws.

"And you think I do?" He sassed back.

They attacked each other again, before things could get nasty Eren jumped in.

Mikasa's deadly expression turned to an angelic one, oh boy was she delighted to see him, instead of that shit faced midget.

"Eren!" She purred and jumped on his shoulder nudging him.

In response he rubbed her ears making her purr in delight.

While Levi sat in a corner glaring at them.

"I made food." Mikasa jumped off his shoulder and onto the sofa nodding, getting bored of acting all joyous.

"Okay." She responded plainly.

"Tch, whatever."

As they walk into the kitchen Levi was slightly satisfied on how cleaner it was then the living room.

Eren set down both of their bowls and he ate his own food.

Mikasa ate it slowly, trying not to be so messy.

Levi on the other hand was poking his food with one of his claws.

He licked his paw with caution making sure they didn't poison him.

"Eren didn't do anything to it idiot." Mikasa spoke up, staring at him.

The neko rolled his dark grey eyes and begin eating.

Although he was disgusted by the little smudge on his bowl.

But, he didn't want to starve.

Maybe he'd rather starve.

"On second thought, I'd rather starve than eat from a filthy bowl like this."

Levi climbed onto the kitchen counter spitting into the sink.

"A simple thanks would of been better" Eren stated, shoving a spoon full of soup into his mouth.

"As if. You get no gratitude from me."

That earned a small growl from the female cat.

"And you could stop being such an asshole and appreciate we let you stay." Mikasa said in a threatening tone.

After dinner, all of them, expect for Levi stared into space while the awkward silence echoed throughout the whole entire house.

"Welp, I'm going to bed. Goodnight Mikasa, Levi."

Eren announced and slowly walked out of the room making sure if he left the room they wouldn't go attacking each other.

Levi sat on the book shelf near the window trying not to throw a tantrum on how dirty the shitty spot was.

Mikasa huffed before walking on all four and into the shadows of the hallways.

She turned and glanced at him her eyes narrowing.

Realizing Levi had fallen asleep she walked away and into Eren's room.

What she didn't know was that Levi was pretending to sleep.

"This better be worth bringing her home." Levi mentally said.

Levi didn't come here because he was abandoned, he was sent here from his master.

Supposedly, Eren had been right all along.

They were siblings.

'How long do I have to stay in this shitty place.' Levi thought to himself.

'Maybe if I can find a way to inform my stupid 'master' Spark,where we are, I could get the fuck out of here.'

Levi sighed and stared off into the distance.

A/N : Look we finally flipping updated. Do you love us now? :3 Anyways sorry it took forever, I (Mika_Usagi) have been having stupid writers block. Hey at least we made a longer than usual chapter.

Spark is @Mikasa2003 OC.

Sorry for everybody being OCC, we rushed through this.

Until next time!

-Melissa: I am boss

-Serj: I am worked to death ;3