My Nekos : Chapter 2 - My Sweet Little Angel

~Eren's POV~

Everything was dark, I felt as if I couldn't even open my eyes. But then a bright light flashed infront of me like a spotlight. Under the light before me was Mikasa in the same old dress she was wearing when I found her. But she was shivering, I began to walk up to her and lifted her small shaking body and nuzzled her.

"Your so cold." I said looking into her tired eyes. "I.......I'm so..cold..." Mikasa said weakly.

I took of my jacket and wrapped her in it like a baby, then i took off my scarf and wrapped it around her small neck

"Do you feel bet-AGH!!!!". I fell back still holding Mikasa but shielding her so she wouldn't get hurt. I looked down to see a small titan with black eyes and a black light illuminating from its mouth while it was knawing on my left leg.

I looked down at it, AND I KICKED THE FUCKING THING IN ITS EYE!!!! HOT TITAN BLOOD GUSHED OUT EVERYWHERE!!!. But the damned thing took my left leg off and ate my left arm.

"I don't.....think....I..can." Could this be the end for me? No....NO!!!! THEN WHAT ABOUT MIKASA!?!!!!

"P-P-Please....dont..leave me...." Mikasa said weakly, trying to get her head out of the jacket."Promise...Me.....". Said Mikasa extending her pinky to me meaning to pink swear/promise.

"I....promise Mikasa." *wraps finger around hers*

Everything went black and Mikasa began to glow and she began to smile as i bled out trying to crawl towards her
--------------Morning------------

"Huh...........w...where am-*looks around*"

I had awoken from some I am not sure dream, or nightmare. I scanned the area to see i was i my living room, but i felt a moving thing, that's right a thing next to me. I looked to see Mikasa on my side with her pinky wrapped around mine and her smiling while in her sleep. This was to much for me to bare that I had tears in my eyes and i lifted her sleeping body and held her close.

"Mm...hmmmm. W-whats happening? Eren?"Said Mikasa opening her eyes and rubbing them. Then she noticed my tears and my scarf in her hands while I hugged and sobbed on her.

~Mikasa's POV~

I looked at nothing specifically.

I'm confused.

Why is he sad?

Ignoring questions running through my mind I hugged him back, and thought that he was sad about me having his scarf.

I wrap it around his neck, struggling a bit in the process.

"You could of just asked for it, silly~" I giggled.

Strange.

I haven't been able to laugh or giggle, for it has been scarce.

Since the death of my parents.

I have a new goal now.

And it's to protect Eren at every cause for now on.

Eren, unwrapped my neatly wrapped scarf around his neck and wrapped it rather idiotic on me.

Me, of course, didn't mind that much.

"No, no. It's not that. . ." He began.

"I'll tell you about that some other time" Eren flashed his cocky grin.

I nod, understanding. And lightly smile and close my eyes.

Enjoying the warmth of Ere--- No, enjoying the warmth of my new scarf.

I bury my face in it, inhaling the sent.

Can't, explain it though. But it smells like home.

"Hungry?" He asked out of the blue, I didn't know he had been watching me.

When I look up, my gaze met his.

Now, I know he was watching me all this time.

A light blush spreads across my cheeks, but it quickly fades.

"Yes. . . Eren, I never got to know what your last name is, or how old you are. . ."

"R-Right! Allow me to re-introduce myself, I'm Eren Jaeger. I'm 15 years old, and you are?" He smiled genuinely at me.

"Ackerman. . . Is my last name. I'm . . . . around 8 I believe. I never really celebrated my birth, nor do I know when I was born. My mother never told me. I don't know why. But I have this intention, saying I'm about 8 at least." I replied.

His smile faded a bit, "Oh. . . Anyways we should go eat!"

Eren, said picking me up by my waist and placing me on his shoulders as he ran through the house.

I can't help but feel scared that he might drop me.

No. . . he won't.

I trust him that he won't.

Mika_Pikachu : WE'RE SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I, but don't know about Serj have been having a terrible case of Writer's Block!!!

You can strangle me if you want.

But allow Serj to go first!!

AOT-lover-for-life : Wait a minute!!!!!

To bad, *Pushes him towards the angry mob*

This chapter was fairly short, but hey! At least we updated.

And hopefully another one will come soon pretty soon.

AOT-lover-for-life : *Comes back with torn clothes but no scratches on him*

What the f----

AOT-lover-for-life : Your turn! *Pushes me towards the crowd*

HEEEY!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!

AOT-lover-for-life : Well. . . . She's dead now. Until next time!!

Mika_Pikachu : Nope! That was a decoy! HA! Anyways Piie!!

AOT-lover-for-life : Why you little ---

NO NEED FOR LANGUAGE!!!