Prologue

~Eren's POV~

I was walking home after a crappy day with the guys and I just felt so angry and i had some tears leaking from my eyes. I could almost kill someone.

"Why?....Why did i have to be born?!*cries*...."

"Huh!?"

I looked into the alley besides me and saw a box shaking and such, i ran and kicked the box out of the way and saw a girl, no a cat! Wait she was a neko, half cat and person. She was cold and and sobbing. I ran immediately to her and hugged her.

"It's okay *wipes her tears*you'll be safe I promise from the bottom of my heart you'll be safe with me...."

I scooped her up and wrapped her in my jacket and took her home, she was still awake.

"QUICK DAD!!!!!"

I yelled for my dad and he saw what I had in my hands. "Quick Eren!!! Hand me my bag!!!!!". I did as he said and gave him his medical bag. It appears this was more serious than I thought.

"What is your name sweetie?"

"M-mmm-Mikasa....." Said Mikasa as she was rubbing her arms.

"It's ok little girl, now give me your arm*reaches for Mikasa's small arms* it looks like your ok from what it looks like*grabs vial* okay now open up and swallow this medicine. *mikasa opens her mouth and swallows the medicine* good girl you've done very good." Says Eren's Father

My dad gave the little girl some strange medicine and scratched behind her cat ears, a sweet smile appeared on her face and she purred in pleasure.

"Eren I will be right back, i want you to take care of Mikasa. Don't let her out of your sights." Said my Father walking out into the rain

"Eren...." Whimpered Mikasa

"Mikasa*rubs her head* are you ok? What happened? Where did you come from?"

"I-I......I *looks at hands, covers face and cries softy into palms*."

"Shhh...shhh its ok Mikasa*picks her up and kisses her forehead, craddles her* your safe now. Me and my parents will take good care of you."

She's looked so cute and innocent for a neko person, how could anyone just abandon her like this.

But, yet I didn't know her side of the story.

I'll try asking her when she's more comfortable answering the question fully.

Looking down at her, I see she's beginning to settle down, as she slowly begins to drift off to sleep.

Just by watching her I completely forget what I was supposed to do, or was doing at the time.

Glancing at my phone I realize I've been watching Mikasa for about 10 minutes.

Man, if she were to wake up now, she'd think I'm some creepy stalker.

As I walk to my room I gently place her on my bed making sure not to wake her.

Luckily she didn't even flinch, that is until she began to slightly whimper.

I stroke her silky black hair to reassure her it gonna be alright.

Slowly, her expression changed from scared to a normal one.

Quietly, I walk out of the room. Grabbing my backpack on the way out the door.

But on the way out, I looked back at Mikasa and the light shined on her and she looked like a little angel. She also had a smile and my eyes couldn't help but water up as I closed the door softly and left outside on this cold, gloomy, grey rainy day.

But the sun was just coming out of the clouds and I just knew.

Today would change my life forever.......

Hey all, this is AOT-lover-for-life and I hope you enjoyed this first part of out story.

Me and @Mika_Pikachu i think are a great team. And she makes me die of laughter some times XD. But i do the same to her.

Mika_Pikachu : Naw, he's lyiiiing. <~< >~>

Have a great day an-*Get hit by a rubber band*

AOT-lover-for-life:.....Really?! XD

Mika_Pikachu: Yup (: I'm awesome that's why. *Puts on innocence face*