thirteen

e!news

Clique Seven is a new TV show hitting the silver screen for which we cannot be more excited!

Harrison Prep is a closed boarding school for the children of the wealthy and famous. Yet, social hierarchy still stands, deeply rooted and respected. The most popular kids, the elite amidst the elite, form a tight and exclusive group, the Clique Seven. Ella Williams, Harrison Prep student against her will, hates them with her entire body. When she finds out her dad is dating a new girl, the mother of Alexandre Crawford, Clique Seven member, she cannot help but feel her entire life crumble around her. Teaming up with the enemy to separate their parents, Ella will find scheming, lavish parties, drugs, complicated relationships, scheming, jealousy, scandals and maybe even a murder or two. Guess the life of the elite isn't as glamorous as they try so hard to make it look. And maybe Ella just might expose that to the entire world...

The cast list has not been fully announced but there is already a lot of exciting names.

Nini Salazar-Roberts as Ella Williams

 Ella is the main character and the one discovering the crazy world of the Clique Seven alongside the viewers

Ella is the main character and the one discovering the crazy world of the Clique Seven alongside the viewers. She is more of an outsider, keeping to herself and quietly resenting the elite for their ways of treating people and getting away with it. She is driven and stubborn, and seems to not be the typical morally perfect character. We are so down for a flawed strong female character that doesn't only kick ass in heels and always do the right thing! Salazar-Roberts' acting is sure to bring a dimension to the characterization like we saw in Supernova. We cannot wait to watch her on our screens for hours!

Ricky Bowen as Alexandre Crawford

 Alexandre would be the King of Harrison Prep if he wanted it

Alexandre would be the King of Harrison Prep if he wanted it. He has everything going on for him, member of the most elitist group in school, popular and vaguely nice, star quarterback, handsome and dating the Queen. His casual relationship to the hierarchy leaves him without his rightful crowd. His blind eye to his friends' rule of terror definitely makes his nice guy act less convincing. Ricky Bowen might not have been in as many commercially successful movies as his female counterpart, but he has without any doubt the talent to be. His small roles in Orbis and Vanish are both iconic and impressive.