14

"My babies, can I come in?" Hannah spoke on the other side of the door

On the other side of the door, the twins were cleaning up their room from the recent locator spell that they had attempted to do. They were trying to find the location of their mother's diaries. 

They wanted to know who this newcomer was to their mom. 

Even though Jace and Alec had known about it, the girls didn't. Adding on, their 'brothers' were not willing to tell them what happened first place. The only reason why is because they know that their sisters will tell anyone and everyone about this. 

Especially Lizzie. 

The only reason they don't want to talk is because of this. They don't want to break their mother's trust.

"Mom, what's going on?" The boys spoke as they saw their mom waiting on the outside of the twin girl's room. 

"Boys, the girls are not letting me inside," Hannah spoke.

Alec and Jace with mock exasperation. Even though their mom always acted in front of others as a professional woman, it did not mean that she wasn't childish every once in a while. Though, this childishness always came out with her boys, and with other children as well. 

The boys had rolled her eyes at the antics of the twin girls, knowing that their mom was genuinely upset with the fact that they were not opening the door.

Hannah had then spoken,

"Girls, I'm coming inside," She spoke as she opened the door.

When Hannah had open the door, she had seen that the girls had finally finished hiding something from her. They looked out of breath, though they did all they could to look normal. 

This should have given Hannah some red flags in her mind, but she was more concerned as to why her children had asked for her in the first place. Therefore, Hannah sat down Lizzy's bed. The girls had their eyes on her continuously, trying desperately to hide what they were doing before she had walked in.

"So girls, your father said that you needed to talk to me about something," Hannah spoke. 

The girls were silent. 

Even though the girls do you want to talk to her, they were hoping that they would have a little bit more time before they would actually have to talk to Hannah. They had almost a billion questions about Klaus Mikaelson. 

Even though Hannah did not see then, the girls were there at the moment where Klaus and Hannah had met for the very first time again. The look that they had given each other held so many emotions, and they wanted to know the story desperately. 

That was why they were looking for her diaries because they did not know if she would actually tell them the truth.

"Mommy, who's Klaus Mikaelson?" Lizzie asked.

 It was not unknown that Lizzie loved her mother a lot, that was why the name that she had given her stuck for such a long time. Lizzie did not want to call Hannah mom, instead, she had settle for Mommy. 

That name would not leave, and Hannah was perfectly fine with that. Though, to keep her reputation intact, Lizzie only said that name when they were alone or when she was surrounded by family. 

After what Lizzie had asked, Hannah's eyes had widened and she did not know how to respond.