Chap 7

"Jaxon, we have a slight problem." We are both woken up to pounding on the door as Jax grumbles angerly to himself as he pulls me more into his arms before another round of knocks came and he got out of bed.

He opens the door to one of his guys as they talk in hushed voices as i put my shirt and jeans back on.

"I'm gonna head home." I tell him as he shakes his head.

"No, you're coming with me." Jax nods as we walk to his office. He pulls out a mini big wheel chair as i smile slightly. Where have he been hiding this chair?

"He has been sending threats by leaving the heads everywhere." The guy explains flipping through a folder he had in his hand. "Also Jenkins is coming for a meeting some time today."

"I don't need a some time today i need a fucking time. If he's not here before three tell him not to come at all." Jax tells him as he walks out the office leaving us alone. "Want to see my daily life?"

"Sure." I scoot my chair close to his as he moves the monitor close so that i can see it with him. "Who's the guy sending these death threats?"

"That's going to be another story time actually." He smiles softly as I nod.

"So what's on the agenda?" I smile as he nods starting up the computer.

"This is the meetings and people I have to see for the next couple of weeks." He shows me a calendar with names and colors and I feel like I'm watching a blur of a rainbow. "I have meeting with the council for the next few weekends for the next couple of months because of training and building and expanding."

"You have a bust schedule but you will not remember anything as well as not do any of it because of how you color code." I explain grabbing the mouse.

"Its been working great for the past couple years for me." He shrugs.

"Yeah no, because Jenkins is having a meeting with you at two and your assistant was reminding you but because the color is the same as this whole row you didn't see it, hothead." I smirk as he squints his eyes at the screen then glances at me.

"Fine, fix it." He leans back as I sit on his lap and help him color code meeting with other alphas and pack meeting and council meetings as he nods in approval. "Where have you been all my life."

"You know, living my best life." I smirk at him. "How old are you really?"

"Uh, 23." He smiles as I nod. "I have about 10 years on yah don't I?"

"Yeah not really but at least I'm legal." I wink at him as he laughs.

"Oh yeah, that is the best part." He rubs his hands under my shirt unclasping my bra.

"Hey." I push him away shaking my head. "You have training to do."

"Nah, Met and Andrew, the guy that was in here, they got it. This is my alone time with you." He says pulling me back and lifting my shirt along with my bra as my jaw drops. I wont lie and say I've never been touched like this but by my mate, it felt so nice and so much better than someone who isn't your mate.

"Jax." I whine as he wraps his lips around my left nipple while squeezing the right. I arch my back pushing my breast more into his mouth as a knock comes to the door and I jump off his lap and go into the bathroom he had connected to his office. I fix my bra and shirt before walking out to see a guy and his talking.

"Ah the lovely mystery." The guy smiles at me as I smile back.

"Hi." I wave as I walk over to Jax as he pulls me to my chair as I lean back and listen to them talk. Which was extremely boring and I'm glad that I'm not an alpha. This is too much. After they talk Jax grab some food downstairs and right back to his office. "So you're usually in the office all day?"

"Yeah it sucks but if i do it only two times a week its better for me." He smiles as i nod.

"And today is one of those days huh?" I ask as he nods.
"That's so boring." I whine as he laughs.

"Well all you have to do baby is sit pretty." He shrugs as i roll my eyes.

"That's not the job of a Luna." I tell him.

"Well, if you really want to get involved." He pulls up another calendar as i groan leaning back in my chair.

"You do too much, how do you even have time for me?" I ask as he smiles.

"I don't care what I have to do, I will always make time for you." He kisses my forehead and shows me a separate that is woman duties, as he calls it. Its stupid because its really just to speak to the women and have weekly meetings with them as they voice their options, so he says, but i even doubt that what it really is.
"So its every Wednesdays, so today." I ask as he nods. "Cool, i guess ill go."

"Good it starts at two." He nods looking at him calendar. "Well I have meetings as well."

"You have the one meeting with Jenkins." I smirk at him. He shows me to the separate office where there was already women sitting around as they smile up at us.

"Hello ladies glad you guys are on time this is your new Luna Anonymous and she will be taking my role in the meeting." He nods before leaving as I sit in the only chair that was empty.

"So I hear you guys have a few ideas that would benefit the pack." I smile.

"Are you going to actually listen?" One lady ask. "Jaxon says he listens but he doesn't do anything."

"Well I'm here to listen. Growing up with my parents, once my mother says what she wants done, it was done before the day ended." I smile at them. "Yeah, Jaxon isn't the best person to listen to other people."

"All men aren't."