6. Storytime

"Hi Jax." I get under the cover as Jax enters taking off his shirt and locking the door behind him. I felt myself already start to drool but don't look too long because I didn't want to get caught.

"Hey, how was your shower?" He ask getting in scooting next to me.

"Nice, love the water pressure." I smile up at him as he just laughs. "Story time."

"Oh story time before the baby goes to sleep?" He smirks cooing at me as I slap his arm.

"Yes, I can't sleep without a story so I suggest you hurry before I get cranky."

"Fine." He rolls his neck sends a text before setting his phone down on the side table before smiling at me. "Well, i was the Alpha son of -"

"Yes I know Blue Moonlight pack. You're father was ruthless but my father says that he was a hilarious guy, actually he's my second god father."

"How does your dad know him? And you cant have two god fathers."

"Well I do, and my father was the alphas third. My brother decided not to take it because He knew the alphas ways and decided he didn't want to be under him."

"You're brother is smart." Jax smirks as i roll my eyes.

"Okay continue."

"Anyways, my father was something." He laughs. "Him and my mother are being the old couple they are and traveling the world right now."

"I need gory details." I interrupt as he puts his hand over my mouth.

"Anonymous Do you want a story or do you want to just talk?" He ask as I shake my head. "Thank you, Anyways, I was never an only child. I had two younger sisters when i became alpha."

"When the neighboring pack found out I took the title they attacked us, killed half the pack that weren't trained along with my sisters." He stares off into space as I rest my hand on his. "After that, I lost my mind. I didn't care, I went after the pack. Killed the alpha and his commands. I took the people and if they didn't cooperate, simply put them in prison."

"I don't believe that." I tell him as he looks at me rolling his eyes.

"Well, I did what I wanted, besides that, there was a hole in my heart, as well as my parents but they didn't react the same way that I did. They chose to leave while I went on a killing spree." He shrugs. "After a couple more packs I was numb to it, so I stopped killing, I just took over neighboring packs and didn't give the alphas a choice."

"Did you kill them if they didn't agree?" I ask as he nods.

"Yeah, even if it wasn't fun, don't defy me."

"Mmm." I roll my eyes but lay my head on his shoulder. "What were your sisters names?"

"Jacey and Avery." He smiles. "Those two would cause so much mischief my father threaten and has locked them in the basement and they always found a way to escape."

"I wish I had younger siblings. Even with Jerry  I sometimes feel like an only child." I tell him.

"Yeah. Some packs I honestly feel bad for invading them but at the time I was so fucked that I didn't care anymore." He shrugged. "But none has left."

"Well you have the largest army as well as the best leader, who would leave." I tell him as he smiles.

"I really am just trying to be like my father." He says as I aww him and he takes his hand from mine. "Stop, it's not cute, I didn't want to be like my father on the ruthless part, but I wanted a big pack and strong army so that everyone is protected."

"Yes cutie I mean sir." I smile saluting him as he starts tickling me as I gasp trying to escape his fingers.

"You better say sorry. Because I wont stop tickling you." He says as I gasp for air attempting to slap his hands away.

"O-ka-y s-s-sorry." I exclaim as he stops as i sigh laying down. "I could've died."

"But you didn't." He says laying next to me pulling me into his arms. "You ready to go to sleep?"

"Yeah." I scoot away from him taking off my shirt as he shakes his head.

"Bad idea young lady."

"Blah blah." I roll my eyes as he puts his hand on my chest making me melt as well as feel my body set aflame as i raise an eyebrow at him. "Having fun baby?"

"A little bit." He kisses my nose gripping both my boobs and giving them a little squeeze. "I was going to say something, but we are on good terms."

"Yeah i got it i got small boobs. Boohoo. Its not enough?" I ask as he shakes his head in alarm.

"No baby I was going to say that you're in the itty bitty titty committee." He smirks as I slap his hands away.

"You cant say it because you aren't apart of it." I tell him as he laughs. "And I'm a D cup, there is no way I'm small."

"Sorry, I forgot you're the president of the big titty club."

"You're done." I tell him as he laughs laying down again as I follow suit.

"But why baby." He whines smiling as I roll my eyes.

"Well I'm going to sleep, so you're done right?" I ask cuddling into him as I feel him nod.

"Yes, I'm done." He kisses my neck as I drift off.