1.School? Dont know her

Next Morning

"All minors that are in school will transfer to Betoken Academy." A guy announces as Alison and I give each other the same look.

I understand you taking over our pack because our Alpha was shit but changing up our school was not the way to go.

"No fucking way." Alison and I say in sync not realizing how loud we actually were as he glances over at us with angry glare and it shuts us up, but not for long.

"You'll get your uniform tailored to you once you reach the school."

"Okay, enough. You're done." I tell him as he turns to me with the same glare. "uniforms? Really! And tailored? Why don't we just pick a size and move along."

"Listen little girl do what I say." He growls stepping up to me as i fold my arms smirking.

"Or what, you gonna spank me?" I ask as he grabs my arm pulling me towards him as I let out a yelp.

"Oh you wanna test me huh? I'm not scared to spank you sweetie." He growls into my ear just as I am snatched away and into arms that I will get accustom to love.

"I will have you killed Met the next time you man handle her like that." He growls as Met bows his head.

"Sorry Alpha." He says as Alpha walks into the pack house with me still in his arms. I turn to Alison with a shrug as she slouches over and head back to Sophies house. She was surely not going to the new school without me and I'm glad.

"Um." I start but am hushed when I'm put in a car. I glance around panicked slightly because I had no clue what we were doing. "What? Where are we going?"

"To my original pack house." He says as the driver starts driving and he leans back into the seat sighing.

"Oh yes of course i would totally come with you to an unknown location. Oh no you don't have to ask." I snap giving him a fake smile as he glances over at me smiling.

"Oh you're going to be perfectly fine princess." He says as i fold my arms huffing.
"Whats your name?" I ask as he sits up.

"Jaxon, you?"

"Mhm Jaxon. Alpha Jaxon. No fucking way." I gasp leaning away from him as I see a twinkle in his eyes as I realize who he is. "You're a monster."

"Don't call me that." He snaps as i shake my head.

"Let me out." I reach for the door but he grabs my arms pulling me towards his body as i feel electricity travel from his hands and throughout my body. I cant deny the attraction but this guy is beyond dangerous And the most scariest Alpha known.

"Tell me your name mate." He growls as i shake my head.

"Why would i tell my name to a killer." I spit out as his eyes turn black and he pushes me into the seat hovering over me. By the way this car was very spacious because he was over 6' feet and little ole me was only 5'6. I'm not that short but compared to him, you would say I am short.

"I told you not to call me that."

"Technically you told me to not call you a monster." I smirk as he comes closer and I shut my mouth regretting what I said. "Sorry."

"Mhm." He sits down as we soon arrive to his lair. We get out as he leads me into the pack house which was eerily quiet. We make it to his office which was huge, might I add.

"This is where you plot huh?" I ask grazing my hand across his desk as he sits on his chair and turns on his computer ignoring me. Great now he's acting like a baby. "You going to pout and let me walk home or you gonna talk to me?"

"Why would you walk home?" He ask turning around to me pulling me onto his lap as I don't fight him about it.

"Not sure why would I?" I tap my chin as he wraps his arms tighter around my waist and turns back to the computer.

"Are you going to tell me your name mate or are we going to keep it a mystery."
"Anonymous." I tell him.

"What you rather me say anonymous than mystery?" He shakes his head smiling as i roll my eyes at his comment.

"No fool, my name is anonymous." I tell him as he laughs.

"Fine, you don't want to tell me." He smirks as I glare at him and it drops. "Okay, sorry. I thought you were joking."

"Well its my real name. Just call me Ann." I tell him.

"Nah, ill call you Anonymous." He kisses my neck as i lean into his body sighing. "Also, maybe later in our relationship I'll tell you exactly why everyone calls me a monster, I just don't like you calling me that name."

"I'll stop, but I want a story, week by week of what happen." I tell him sticking my hand for him to shake. He smiles taking my hand nodding.

"Fine, but I want something in return, that I cant think of right now." He says as I laugh.

"Its going to get late soon." I tell Jaxon as he picks me up once again taking me up some stairs and then on a huge bed.

"That's fine." He lays his head on my chest as I sigh closing my eyes.

I must be crazy to just let this man that I've heard many stories of all bad to just let him lay his head on my chest like I've known him for years. And it maybe that I have known him for years because of those stories.

I smile because maybe I should be more open minded about him, especially now that he's my mate.
===

I hope your guys enjoy this story. I have been writing a lot and this story I wanted to put out there so let's hope you guys like it.