Chapter 5

Unedited chapter. So hey! Chapter 5 is finally out! Woohoo! :D
Sorry for the misspelled words, wrong grammars, and wrong punctuation marks. I was in a hurry to update this.

Well, I hope you'll all like it. :)

^^^^^

Yawning and stretching under the sunlight, the cool morning breeze greeted me as I stepped out of the cabin. It was a lovely day--too lovely to be around with guys to ruin it.

The first thing I did was head straight to Josh's cabin. Just when I was about to knock on the door, it swung open and a scared-looking nerd revealed himself.

"Oh Taylor! Thank God you're here!" he exclaimed, trying to catch his breath.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked, startled at his appearance. I mean, it's weird seeing a thin guy sweating hard early in the morning with a horrified look.

"Did you go for a run? You're sweating."

"Like a pig. I know." He bent down panting heavily. "It's-It's just... Oh my gosh..."

"Woah, take your time," I said, patting his back. "So what's your problem?"

"Josh... He's... Crazy..." Seeing him mention that bully's name like this made me pity him. Well, it was pretty obvious that he would be the one paired up with Jerkface Josh. It's hard to imagine one of the twins sharing the place with that jerk.

Leaving the nerd to breathe in some air outside I slowly walked in the dark, silent cabin. I walked in carefully keeping my eyes wide open to see if there were any traps. You might not know if there are actually any. Remember, Josh is Josh. He could do anything horrible to you.

One thing that caught my eye was a slightly opened door so I entered the room with caution. Once I got in I slowly closed the door the quietest way I could. It was dark like freaking dark. At first I thought that the lights in the room were too bright that when I turned around I had immediately gone blind. But then it was just dark.

I managed to find the light switch after bumping and tripping over almost everything that was in my way. I nearly screamed when I bumped my toe. After turning on the lights I was ready to puke the moment I had a clear vision of he whole entire room. Clothes were on the floor and hanging in the drawers in a messy way. Empty bags of chips and candy wrappers were everywhere. Pairs of shoes were scattered on the floor. The room smelled like men's cologne, sweaty socks, and some other scent I couldn't recognize. On the far end of the room, beside the window, was a king sized bed. I walked towards it and when I got closer to its side there was a box full of empty bottles of beer, beside it was another box still closed and sealed.

Josh was snoring and drooling on his pillow like a kid with the blankets tousled all over him. Just when I was about to wake him up, I hadn't noticed the empty bottle on the floor. The moment I took a step forward I slipped and landed my face flat on the hard wooden floor with a loud thud.

"Ouch..." I moaned in pain as I got up. "Aw shit," I swore a couple of times as I rubbed my aching nose. It felt like it was throbbing. Ugh! I am so gonna kill you, Josh!

It was a miracle that I actually got up on my feet. I couldn't feel my darn legs earlier. Brushing off the dirt on me, I was prepared to face that ugly, old troll. I turned around with an evil grin, but when I faced the bed it was empty.