Chapter 9

Author's Note: Hey people! Me ish back!! :D It's been quite awhile since I last updated, hasn't it? I'm so super sorry for the very long wait. I'm actually here to tell you all something important, but I changed my mind. Instead of putting the message here, it's at the end of the chapter. I really felt nervous the whole time I've been writing this chapter. I kinda have some doubts about it, but what the heck. Well, I hope you'll enjoy this crappy chapter of mine. :)

^^^^^

"We're moving out," Kyle said. I coughed.

"What?" Did I just hear him say that we're leaving this place?

"You heard him, kitty cat," Dave said, playing with his phone.

"We're finally moving out." Psh, I think he's glad because he doesn't want to endure the 'no gadgets life', if that's how he calls it.

"We're moving to my aunt's vacation house," Luke mentioned.

"Your aunt has a vacation house?" My jaw dropped.

"It's more like ours now. Well, we have a lot," Dave replied. Wow. How rich is their family? I wonder. Could they be richer than Allison's family?

Allison.

Allison...?

Allison!

Just when I was about to open my mouth, Josh answered my question before I even got to ask it.

"Yes, she knows." He looks kind of emo today. What's up with him? Pfft! Like I care about that bully.

"So let's pack our bags and we'll leave," Kyle announced.

"When?" I asked.

"Now," Dave replied and he left the group.

When he was finally out of earshot, I looked at Luke. He smiled and said, "He couldn't take the 'no gadgets life' anymore." Ha! So I was right.

* * * * *

The red and white painted caravan was parked beside a few other cars. To be honest, I kind of miss riding it. I was really excited when boardedt. I sat he back--the same spot when I first rode in it.

"Ready to go?" Kyle asked.

"I am ready to go!" Dave shouted out loud. Pfft, more like ready to get away from this place. Since Dave is the one handling the wheel again, beside him was the front passenger seat. My eyes slowly moved to the other side and glanced at Luke. He sat there looking out the window like something had caught his attention.

Just when I was also about to look, someone tapped my shoulder.

"You ready to go?" Kyle asked and I nodded. He smiled. Then he started whispering, "I'm glad that you are. It seems like Luke isn't." My eyes immediately looked back at Luke.

Kyle was right. The handsome gamer had a sad look on his face, and it lasted during the whole drive.

I actually fell asleep on the way to our destination. I didn't want to but this vehicle sort of has a magical spell or homey feeling that makes you feel comfortable.