Chapter 5

ACTION AND MYSTERY FINALLY!!!!

Ok, finally this story is taking hold. The chapters before this are more so fillers, I will have to go through them though. Now is where the mystery/action is going to start kicking in. Please enjoy! If you think it deserves it please vote/comment and fan! I fan back!

sorry I havent updated in ages, I've had so much going on with school, deaths in the family, a tragedy at school, I just haven't had the time to write. Please do me a favour and spend 3 minutes of your life reading my about me and helping me take a stand against bullying. Please? Would mean a lot to me.

Ok, so here it is! Chapter 7! I REALLY need to go through the previous chapters though so don't be surprised if some get deleted or changed or mashed into one! Sorry! Cassie:)

"So... someone put sand in the oil thingo?" A ask confused. I'd told her everything that had happened, well, everything except who I saw to fix it of course, I didn't want to throw her back into a depressed and confused wreak. 

"Yeah" I answered shortly, gritting my teeth in anger. It wasn't the first time. People always tried to 'test my psychic abilities' as they put it. I had walked into a door with all but invisible trip wires causing me to fall over, had people put a rabid dog in my bedroom and even had someone act as a murderer with a knife and hide behind my bedroom window's curtains. It seriously got old after a few months.

"Why would anyone do that?" she asked me. I shrugged, too lazy to worry her with what people do to throw me off guard. She'd be looking down every alley and crevice before she walked a step with me if she knew that, poor paranoid girl. I simply shurgged again and grabbed the phone right before it started ringing. A laughed.

"Wow, Gemma, sometimes you do stuff that make me think you truly are psychic!" A chuckled, nodding towards the phone that only started ringing a second after I picked it up. I laughed too.

"It's quite simple really, you just keep your mind open and you can recieve messages from phones, I can teach you if you want" I offered, her eyes widened.

"You mean you are psychic?"

"Only when it comes to phones, wanna know how I do it?" I asked, rolling my eyes back into my head theatrically, A nodded, eyes wide.

"Well, it's a game of watching for lights..." I trailed off, moving my hand mysteriously through the air. I heard A cross her arms angrily and could all but see the frown on her face.

"Give up the theatrics, I know they aren't real! Now tell me! Please?" she begged. I frowned.

"I don't know if your ready for the power yet, you are still quite young" I answered seriously. She groaned.

"I'm one month younger than you, one month! Ok? Only one month! We are the same age!" I laughed at her outburst, I was always pulling the 'i'm older than you' card, even if it was only by one month.

"One month can mean a lot though" I countered, still smirking.

"For goodness sake Gemma, please tell me!" she begged again.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked one last time. I heard her grit her teeth together.

"Well, it is all a game of watching... the light that turns on before the phone rings" I opened my eyes and laughed at her dumbfounded expression before she frowned.

"Seriously, all those theatrics for 'look at the light'?" she was laughing with me now. I nodded.

"Well, you'd better actually talk to the phone" she pointed at the phone still held in my hand. I cursed under my breath before pushing it to my ear and muttering 'Hi, Gemma speaking, sorry about that I, uh, yeah sorry'. I shot A a dirty look as she was cracking up in the corner and smirking at me.