Chapter 9: lake wave

I woke up from Clint humming in my ear . I opened my eyes , looking at him as he smiled down at me , still humming .

He pecked my lips , making me smile .

"Get up and get ready , I'm taking you somewhere.." He said as he got out of the bed and I noticed he was already dressed .

I slightly sat up , feeling slight pains accompany my body .

"Where?"

"Away." Was all he said as he smiled and walked out .

I notice some comfy clothes at the end of the bed, along with hygiene products .

I grabbed them as I went to the bathroom , getting in the shower.

| 15 minutes later |

I was just finishing brushing my teeth as Clint walked in and kissed my cheek.

I giggled as I gurgled and spit before giving him a peck back. He pecked my lips over and over before it gradually turned into a make out session .

It was intriguing to be on a different level with him and I'll admit I could get used to it .

"Alright..." He mumbled breaking it , looking in my eyes . " come on!"

He grabbed my hand as we walked out . He handed me a bag full of items , then we got into his truck .

"So you're not gonna tell me?" I asked , he shook his head .

"No but I know you'll love it ." He said . I sat back as I looked out the window . He's perfect .

| At the destination |

We had past many trees and was very secluded which did make me nervous until we pulled up to a lake.

"Oh my goodness , it's beautiful." I said looking out of the view of the water then the green trees that hung over .

"I knew you'll like it.." He said with a smile as he unbuckled himself.

I unbuckled and got out quickly , even before he could help me out .

"Gosh." He said with a slight chuckle . He got the bag out before taking my hand and going down closer to the water .

He placed the bag a little ways from where he sat down at and pulled me down to his lap .

"Wow Clint.." I said , still admiring the view .

"Yeah. I fount it awhile ago.." He said placing his head on my shoulder as he intertwined our fingers .

"Why Clint ?" I asked randomly. He looked at me from the side.

"Why what?"

"Why are you so perfect??" I whined , he chuckled .

"I was gonna ask you the same thing." He mocked my whine .

We both laughed .

"I am not perfect."

"So aren't I ." He said . I shook my head .

"You haven't did anything wrong. Everything you say , do or even touch is perfect . I feel like I'm death in the relationship and you're life.." I said with a slightly chuckle. He side smiled as he looked at the water .

"You just make me that way. I'll feel worthless if I did you wrong so I try my best at everything with you. You're nothing like death , if anything you're oxygen..something that keeps life going , able to function and well...alive." He said .

I smiled as I covered my face , I wasn't trying to cry right now but he was pushing it to a verge .

"So.." He started , shifting a bit." You know you took my virginity last night.." He finished .

I turned around in complete shock.

"What? I-I mean how?? Well..not how but.." I tried to say but I kept getting tongue twisted .

He bit his bottom lip as he smiled.

"Yup! That's probably why I'm all smiley." He stated , making me laugh .

"Well...I'm glad I had that honor." I said with a slight , innocent smirk looking towards him.

I meant it too. Countless times of sex but I've never took anyone's virginity .

"Me too."

He raised his phone so I just smiled , knowing he was probably getting a picture .
Sure enough , I heard the snap before he put it back in his pocket .

He continued to stare at me before he licked his lips and started to kiss me .

I kiss back as he held my face , gently .

"I got something to tell you.." He mumbled against my lips.

We kept going for a little while longer before I decided to break it.

"Alright..tell me." I said turning all the way around to him .

He bit down on his lip as if he was deciding against it now .

"Never mind."

"No tell me.."

"I don't know...."
"Tell me.." I fake whined , grabbing his hand with a smile.

"Well." He started as he shifted and tucked his lips.

"I'm..moving back to Spain."

My smiled dropped into a frown .

"B-but..I thought you were Swedish?"

"I am but my family moved there when I was younger.."

"So you're gonna leave m-me?" I asked , my voice going back to that low tone I've had my whole life .

He sighed , scratching his head .

"I'm sorry Nina , I'm not leaving til after last semester. I'm just sorta home sick .." He said .

I shook my head as I got up slowly, walking back towards the truck .

I heard him get up before I felt myself being turned around .

"Nina I'm really so-" I cut him off.

"You promised you wouldn't leave me Clint! You p-promised. I k-knew you would l-leave just like everyone-e else! " I said as I felt then tears start forming .

I shook my head , I'm so tired of crying.

"So..did you get what you want?" I asked low. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Huh?"

"You got sex from me so now you can go back home huh? With your family, something you have! That I never had! You and Jane is the closest thing to family I got Clint!" I cried .

He tried to hug me but I snatched back .

"It's not even like that Nina, stop it! Don't put that in your head!"

"You have no idea how it feels Clint.." I said , covering my face as I cried more.

"How what feels?"

"To love someone and they just leave! I don't know my dad! My moms a fucking crackhead. My granny's dead and I don't know the rest of my family! But I love you Clint ! I fell in love with you and you're just g-gonna leave. " I said .

He stood there speechless before wiping my tears .

I removed his hands from my face.

"Just...take me to MY home." I said , shaking my head .