Chapter 8: deep

I was now walking down a unknown street. I ran so much and so far that I ended up lost .

I was now done crying and was just cold as I walked down the dark, quiet streets .

I saw a bunch of people huddled up at this one building . I went over to see if maybe someone could give me directions.

I walked over but no one was paying any attention , just going on with what they were doing.

It was a warehouse , so I walked in looking around trying to see if I could find some help .

My eyes landed on someone that made me wanna break down all over again but even harder. I couldn't believe my eyes right now.

"M-mom?" I asked as my voice started crack. I felt as tears started streaming again as she looked up at me with her addiction possessed eyes .

My mom was a crackhead , as much as it hurt to admit she was. That's why my grandmother took me in because my mom addiction became overwhelming for her to function.

She looked at me .

"N-Nina?"

"Who is that?" Some man asked looking at me , who was standing over her .

"No. Leave her alone." He started smirking at me .

"I want her instead.." He said , she was bout to disagree til he held a bag of cocaine in front of her, tempting her .

I teared up more as it seemed so hard for her to not take it , til she looked at me.

"Nina....he just wanna kiss you." She said making me be in total disbelief .

I shook my head as he started walking up to me , slowly licking his lips .

"No..no..NO!" I yelled as he walked up on me ,I kicked him right in his crotch area making him fall to his knees .

I looked at my mom as she stared back . Her eyes said she was sorry but her addiction said she had to .

I closed my eyes and shook my head before I ran out , running down the street the same way I came .

I kept running , looking behind me making sure he wasn't following me before I ran into someone beyond hard .

I fell to the ground with a grunt . I looked to who I ran into and got up, hugging him tightly.

"Clint ..I-I." I couldn't even get my words out . He rubbed my hair as he held me tight , shushing me .

"It's okay.." He whispered .

He held me there for a good while before picking me up bridal style as he walked back to the apartment building .

He took me to his bedroom and laid me down and sat beside me.

He rubbed through his curls before turning towards me.

"I'm ready to listen.." He said.

I sat up , sitting on my knees as I stared into his eyes. He was so sincere , I've been hurt so much , I've been blinded to what it really feels like to have someone actually care for me .

He continued to look at me , I'm guessing waiting for me to talk but at this point I really didn't have nothing to say. I had feelings that I wanted to express , that didnt involve talking .

I leaned over to him and connected our lips. He started with a peck before he realized I was deepening it .
He put both of his hands on the side of me as I held his face , still in a trance of the kiss.