The Lucky Tweet :)

Why do i always get writers block? can someone please tell me a cure for this? Anyways here's the next chapter :D

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

***Three months later***

"Sam, why are we still doing this?" I asked Sam as she uploaded another one of my videos on youtube. In the past three months my youtube videos have gotten over a million views. I was proud of them but they were not making me feel any better about myself.

"Yes! Do you see all of these comments? Everyone is SO nice!" She gushed.

"Ugh whatever I'm going on twitter." I snapped as I sat down on my chair and logged in. I have gotten a lot of new followers since I started making these videos.

I tweeted, "Uploaded another crappy video. Check it out if you want..." and almost immediately I got replies saying how good I am. Why do I feel so crappy about myself all of the time?

DING.

And there goes another reply...

"You are sooo good! Amazing actually! DM me?" That reply was kind of sweet...

"Hey Sam?"

"Yeah?" she replied.

"Who is Liam Payne?" I asked

"WHY?" She yelled at me. I have her a scared look and she calmly said "Hes in the band One Direction and I absolutely love them SOO much!!" I got a strange feeling in my stomach after she said that. 

"Well he replied to me, I didnt even know he was following me" She got up out of her seat and ran over to me.

"AHHH! He replied to you?!?! OHMYGOD! DM HIM NOW!!" I laughed at her reaction soo hard. She was acting like a mad woman!

I went back to twitter and pulled up my direct messages. He had already messaged me!

"hey Tracey. Me and my mates have been watching your videos all night.Your so talented!" Aww that was nice of him!

"Hi Liam. Thank you so much! I'm not THAT good though!" I responded immediately. Sam just shook her head and sighed loudly. Just then he responded.

"Can you call this number please?" Liam replied followed by a series of numbers. I looked at my laptop, unsure of myself. Do I call him? Is this some kind of prank? Sam read the message and pounced on me!

"CALL IT! CALL IT! CALL IT!!" She screamed at me. I nodded and pulled out my cell phone. I quickly dialed the number and held it up to my ear.

"Hello, Liam here." A voice sang in my ear.

"Oh H-Hello. This is Tracy Ann, The girl from youtube." I replied shakily.

"OH! Hello Tracey! Its so nice to finally speak with you! My mates and I LOVE your videos!" He gushed.

"Oh god thank you so much!" I yelled. He giggled and replied "Where do you live love?" I got butterflies as I answered him.

"I live in Washington, USA"

"Oh. Well we are going on vacation to the Untied States next week and we would love to meet up with you!" I heard cheers coming from the back round and laughed at him.

"Um, sure we can meet up! sounds fun!" He laughed and Sam looked like her eyes were about to fall out of her head. I shushed her.

"So Tracy, would you mind playing one of One Directions songs on your guitar?" He asked.

"Um I don't know any of your songs." I mumbled. I heard Liam gasp and yell at me.

"WE HAVE TO TEACH YOU!" i laughed at his outbreak and looked at my clock. It was getting late and I had school the next day.

"Liam, I sorry but I really have to go, Its getting late." I hesitantly said to him.

He gasped. "Okay no problem love, Do you mind if I call you tomorrow?" He said slowly.

"Not at all." I replied quickly. He giggled and said "Okay goodnight love."

"Goodnight." I said and hung up.

What the hell just happened?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Sorry its so late! anyways....I NEED FEEDBACK!

-MEAGHAN xxx