Fitting in.

I woke up confused for a second. Where was I? The pain on my face made me remember where I was and what happened. It was was unusually quiet so I stood up and noticed a small sheet of paper with my name on the front.

" Tracy,

     Sorry but we have to leave early for some promo thing. We should be back around 6. Help yourself to anything you want from the hotel room. see you soon!

                                     love, Harry"

I looked at the clock on the table, it was only 10 AM. I decided to go find some breakfast. I opened the cupboard to find lucky charms! My favorite!

After breakfast I changed into a t shirt and skinny jeans. apparently I didn't pack as many cloths as I thought I did. Crap.

3 Hours later.

I'm so bored! I aimlessly walked around the whole hotel room in a daze for three whole hours. 

I took out my guitar and my phone. I looked up the chords to "Story Of My Life" and began practicing. It wasn't so hard. it only took me about an hour to learn the song. Now for the lyrics...

Harry's P.O.V/Thoughts

"Thank God we made it out of there early!" I yelled as we got out of the limo.

"I hate interviews" Louis grumbled.

"At least we can hang of with Tracy now!" I said happily. "She's so cool."

We arrived at the hotel and went straight up to our room. Louis looked like he was about to yell for her so Liam slapped a hand over his mouth.

"SHH what if she's busy?" He whispered.

We quietly opened the door and immediately heard our own song being sung. We all smiled and crept toward the couch to find Tracy singing our song acapella. It sounded so good! When she finished she picked up her guitar and practiced singing it while playing. She was so absorbed in the music that she didn't even hear us behind her.

Louis started clapping loudly out of nowhere and Tracey jumped a mile! She threw her guitar and stood straight up.

"Your home early" She said simply.

Traceys P.O.V/Thoughts

Really guys? They HAD to come back NOW? this is so embarrassing...

The boys all looked at me in awe.

"What?"

"That was so good!" liam beamed like a proud parent.

"thanks..anyways how was your day?" I asked.

"long and boring. Have you heard from your mother?" Harry asked.

"Nope but I don't care. I have one more week and then I don't need to deal with those people" I said happily.

"huh?" Zayn said, confused.

"My birthday is in 5 days. I'm gonna be 18. problem solved. I don't ever have to go back there after that." I explained.

"YAY BIRTHDAYS!!" Niall screamed. I laughed.

"Can we go out for dinner?" Liam asked. "I'm tired and I wanna take Tracy out!"

There was a chorus of yesses from the boys.

"I don't have anything to wear" I said quietly.

Harry threw his credit card at me. "Here ya go love" I just stared at the card on the ground. "Go  buy somthing fancy, I'll make us reservations."

"Oh...Okay. I need a ride though" I said.

"I'll go!" Louis exclaimed. "Tracy needs advise from an expert!"

He dragged me out of the room and out of the door to his car. we drove to the local mall. Before we got out he put on a hat and some glasses. "My disguise" he explained.

"oh"

He let me lead the way once we were inside the mall. We went into Debs. My favorite store. I went straight the dresses and tried a few on. The first was a short strapless light blue dress with a ribbon.

"Too short young lady!" Louis spat.

The next was a dark purple slightly longer dress. it was plain, but cute.

"Nope! That is sooo not your color!" he yelled.

The last was a pink dress with silver trim and a sparkly bottom. it was snug around my waist and flowed to about 2 inches.above my knee. I thought it was way to girly. I stepped out of the dressing room to see Louis just staring at me.

"EARTH TO LOUIS" I yelled when he didn't say anything.

"That one." he said simply. "Get that one." He then proceeded to run straight to the shoes and pick out silver heels. "And these too."

"Fine" I muttered as I got changed Into my normal cloths. We payed and were already driving back to the hotel.

"HONEY, IM HOME!" Louis yelled as soon as we stepped through the door.

"Oohh Lemme see what you bought!!" zayn exclaimed.

"NO. it's a surprise!" Louis said as he pushed me to the bathroom to get ready.

"WAIT!" I yelled as I ran the opposite direction towards Harry.

"Thank you so much!" I sad quietly. Before I knew it his arms were around me. "No problem love." he said as I hugged him back.

Then I skipped to the bathroom to get ready for dinner, already in a better mood.

*********

Got bored so I decided to write. I'll be writing some more in the future but for now I need rest!

Megglez xx ;)