Fun and Games

May I just say I HATE BLIZARDS! I HAVE LIKE 4 FEET OF SNOW IN MY BACKYARD! I CANT EVEN GO OUTSIDE! UGH. i wish i lived some place Sunny -.-

ANYWAYS....i need feedbackk!

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

"Hello?" I asked out of breath

"Hey Tracey! Its Liam, We talked last night." Liam said loudly. I could here least two other boys shouting in the backround.

"Oh yeah hi! whats up?" I asked. "Whats all that noise?" I shouted hoping he could hear me.

"Oh that's just Louis and Harry acting stupid." He sighed.

"oh ha-ha so whats up?" I asked again.

"Well I was wondering what town you lived in..." he said slowly. I gasped and tried to make my brain work enough to tell him.

"Forks, I live in Forks. Its a small town outside of Seattle." I said excitedly. I tried to be cool but that just wasn't happening right now.

"Awesome! meet us at Nandos? Niall's hungry...again." "Hey!" I head someone yell in the backound, assuming it was niall i yelled "HEY NIALL."

Everyone laughed and I said "Give me a half hour?"

"Absolutely, See you soon." he answered.

"Oh WAIT! can I bring a friend with me?" I asked quickly.

"Sure but only one. We don't want to attract a crowd." He warned.

"Of course not." I answered quickly.

"See you" He responded I hung up and called Sam.

"Hello."

"COME OVER. RIGHT NOW!" I screamed.

"Jeez okay!" She answered then hung up,

While I was waiting for her to come over I put on my floral, pink, knee length skirt. Ive never actually worn it. It was a gift from Sam but I always thought that it was too girly...well i suppose I should make myself presentable. I paired it with a black flowey shirt. (Another gift from Sam.) I plugged in my straightener and slipped on some flats. I decided to go light on the makeup. Eye liner, mascara and lip gloss was enough for me. I started to straighten my hair when my bedroom door flew open. Sam bursed through the door out of breath and sweaty. Before she could say anything i asked "Do you wanna go meet One Direction with me or not?" She stared at me for a second before she started screaming.

"YES. YES. YES. YES!" She shouted.

"Well get dressed, We meet them at Nandos in 15 minutes."

I continued with my hair and added a small pink bow. That's the best I'm gonna look. I thought to myself. I turned around to see Sam wearing black skinny jeans with a cute purple sparkly top; Her hair was curly. (as usual) and she had the same black flats on as me.

We took Sam's car to Nandos. The entire way there Sam tried to show me their pictures and teach me their names. I did the best I could. When we arrived I realized I was a lot more nervous then I should be.

We walked in and found our seats.

"Tracey?" The blonde asked me.

"Yes, Its nice to meet you." I answered, shaking.

I turned to the rest of the group. "I'm Tracey. Nice to meet you all. This is Sam. She is the one who told me to start posting youtube videos"

"Hello!" They all said at once. I looked around wondering which one Liam was. Was it the one with the curley hair? The shaved head? The quiff? The one with the shaved head stood up.