Chapter 11: The Golden Building

You made your way to the dormitory level and found Anakin leaning against your door in deep thought.

"Hey Anakin"

The sound of your voice made him jump, but he smiled as soon as his eyes met yours.

"Oh! Hey (y/n)! I was hoping we could get out of the temple for a while if you're not busy."

"I'm not busy in the slightest. Where did you want to go?"

"It's a surprise. Follow me!"

Anakin motioned for you to follow him and you laughed while you turned to BB-6.

"Hey buddy, why don't you stay here in my quarters and do a shut down cycle? You've been powered on for a while now, and you deserve a break."

BB-6 chirped with delight and entered your quarters, shutting the door behind him. You met Anakin's gaze once more and smiled.

"Okay, I'm ready."

***********

After about a half hour of flying, Anakin finally landed the ship in the landing bay of an extravagant looking building. The walls were golden and had matching trim and detailing that looked hand-carved. Anakin took you by the hand and lead you into a hallway that had similar golden detailing with elaborate arches lining the walls. You looked up and saw a massive golden window surrounded by more detailing that made your head spin. This place was magnificent and you felt considerably underdressed. You could feel Anakin looking at you while you took in the impressive architecture of the mysterious building. You turned to meet his gaze.

"Anakin, what is this place? Why are we here?"

"You'll see (y/n)."

Anakin lead you further into the building, and you ended up at a large check-in desk that had a wise-looking old man wearing a suit behind it.

"Reservations for Skywalker."

He looked up from his computer and looked at the both of you questionably. His brows furrowed and he sighed as he turned his gaze back to the computer and started typing.

"Ahh yes Mister Skywalker. Here is your room key."

The old man reluctantly handed Anakin the room key before going back to work on his computer.

"Thank you."

Anakin took you by the hand again and lead you to the nearby elevator.

"Anakin, are we staying here?"

"Mhmm."

As soon as the elevator doors closed, he pushed you up against the wall of the elevator and kissed you.

"I want to spoil you, even if it's just for one night."

"But Anakin, it must cost a fortune for you to rent a room he-"

He kissed you again, deeper this time.

"I don't want to hear another word about the cost."

He placed his thumb on your bottom lip and started to trace the outline of your lips with his eyes. He was about to go in for another kiss when the elevator stopped and the door opened.

"Ahh we're here."

He took your hand again and lead you to the end of a long corridor. This one had white and gold accents with ornate paintings on the walls. You still couldn't believe Anakin had rented a hotel room here. You reached the end of the hallway and stopped at a room that had the grandest door you had ever seen.

"Close your eyes, (y/n)"

You closed your eyes and heard Anakin use the key card and open the door. He grabbed your hand gently and slowly brought you inside. You heard him shut the door behind you as your mind was swirling with anticipation. He placed his hands on your hips while he kissed your cheek.

"Okay (y/n), open your eyes."

Your eyes fluttered open and you gasped.

He rented out the fucking honey moon suite.