Chapter 4 (getting out)

"Be careful"

We all run back to the roof watching as everything went down. I look down trying to spot out Glenn and Rick. "There" Morales points out getting a clear shot of them. I lean across the balcony seeing them walking in the swarm of rotters or what they call geeks. I watch closely as I feel a rain droplet hit the top of my head. I look up then hearing thunder "oh shit. What perfect timing" I say running to the other end getting better view "they will be able to make it will they" Andrea said worriedly. "Yeah let's hope so" I say smiling at Andrea
"Come on" Morales says
We watch as they attack the rotters around them.
I watched nervously as they go over the fence leading to a milk truck. They go through it and leave on the main road.
"Are they leaving us? " Andrea said
"You got to be kidding me" I say in shock and in anger
"No they will be back they wouldn't leave us." Morales says trying to keep up calm. "Meet us at the entrance I am leading the rest of the geeks away" Glenn voice comes through the walkie talky. I get a sudden relief as I grab all my bag and bow. "Let's go!" I yell at the others I hear Andrea's voice mimic me. I open the door letting everyone go seeing screaming Merle and indecisive t-dog. "We gotta go" I say before running out the door. As I run the walkers start getting in. I run knocking a rotter down with an arrow. We all get to the end of it and here medal clanging, Andrea and me open in hast as possible getting into the truck. It has been twenty minutes we sat in complete silence besides Rick in the driver side talking about his family to Morales. "Where's Dixon? " Andrea says everyone eyeing t-dog "I dropped the damn key down the drain" Everyone was comforting him I give a sly smile before look back to the ground.
All of a sudden we here sirens I get up looking in the windshield seeing happy hyper Glenn "at least someone is having a good day" I say before turning back into my previous seat.

( this one isn't has good as I wanted it to be but I was trying to hurry I will probably edit it soon- M)