Simon's Last Memory To Be Forgotten

"Isabelle," Simon started but Isabelle opened her mouth to cut him off. Frustrated, Simon ducked his head down and captured his lips with hers, determined to make her shut up.

    "I love you." He said quickly, holding her cheeks gently but kissing her with a fiery passion. Before she could speak he spoke again,

     "I know you don't want me saying that because of your logical reasons, always so damn logical, but if I do this you needed to hear me say it. If somehow, somehow in this unfair world, I get my memories back, I'm begging you to let me in because I know my life will never be complete without you."

     By now, Izzy had tears streaming down her cheeks and kissing Simon with a passion that suprised everyone. Alec had always known his sister had feelings for Simon but never knew he meant that much. Simon broke away reluctantly and rested his forehead against hers,

     "I'm doing this for the people that mean the most to me. Remember that." He says softly, placing a light kiss to her forehead before nodding at everyone as a goodbye, already had his goodbye with Clary.

     Simon saw the admiration and sorrow already being added to Magnus and Alec's eyes while when he looked into Jace's he saw something shatter. He and Jace hadn't become best friends but they'd bonded and that was something big for Jace.

    "I'm ready." Simon Lewis said fearlessly with a grim expression while Asmodeus grinned like he was gaining Hell's main throne before snapping his fingers. Everyone was out of Edom and safe, all because of Simon's sacrifice.