Gone

The last day of school before summer began and they graduated. The months had flown by so fast that it still felt like the first month of school. The week had been filled with many exams, stress, laughter and tears. The realization of having to grow up hitting them hard.

It was morning, the graduated students dressed up for their last day of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, when morning came they would all have to leave. Katherine wrapped her arms around Ophelia and sobbed into her arm, "I'm going to miss you SOO much."

Ophelia was crying to but wore a smile "Stop crying, we're still going to see each other." Katherine sobbed harder.

"Stop Crying!" shouted Black from the common room. "We Can Here You From Down Here!"

Katherine and Ophelia made their way downstairs with their burning bright red eyes and their tear stained cheeks. Katherine walked up to Tom and sobbed in his arm.

"This day is supposed to be the best day of the school year! You two are making it depressing." Lestrange said.

Katherine wiped her cheeks "you're right, sorry."

"What should we do today, on our last day of Hogwarts?" Black asked.

"Lets have a party!" Ophelia suggested. "Just us, In the room of requirements."

"That's a good idea" Abraxas commented. "Lets do it."

***

Katherine walked through Hogwarts, smiling at the memories. She walked outside and the memories of creating snowmen and throwing snowballs flooded her. She walked to the lake where Katherine had told Tom that she loved him, where she had taught him how to skate, where she had ALMOST died. She walked into the great hall where she had been sorted into Slytherin and had first met Tom. She stood at the doorway of the infirmary which she had visited at least three times, all with Tom by her side.

Katherine was walking back to the common room when Dumbledore called her name. "Miss Sloan."

Katherine turned around "yes sir?"

Dumbledore had a serious look on his face. "You do know tha-"

"Yes sir, I know"

Dumbledore smiled at her "You have been an outstanding student here, I wish you all good things." He said and walked away. Katherine felt the tears rise to her eyes again but dismissed them.

***

"The food is supposed to be on the left side not the right, do it again." Ophelia instructed.

"Why does it matter?!" Yelled Black, getting annoyed of having to keep moving the table around.

"It has to be perfect." Ophelia replied.

Katherine stood there watching them yell at each other, clearly oblivious to the love they share for each other. Tom came up from behind Katherine and wrapped his arms around her.

"It seems unreal doesn't it?" Katherine asked. "It still feels like the beginning of the year."

"It does but I'm glad that we're leaving, it's when life really begins." Tom replied.

"Hey, you two! Do something productive and help us!" Lestrange yelled.

Tom unwrapped his arms from around Katherine a little too soon and went to go help Lestrange.

"I Am Not Moving This Table Around Anymore!" Yelled Black.

"It's not perfect" whined Ophelia.

"Here let me do it" Katherine said, taking Blacks spot. She moved the table about a millimetre to the left and then stopped.