Pollyjuice potion

Winter break was over and the students were back. Katherine walked through the hallway's, heading to library.

"Katherine!" Ophelia called out from behind her.

Katherine smiled and turned around and hugged Ophelia. "I missed you!"

Ophelia pushed Katherine off "yeah you too" she said bitterly.

What's up with Ophelia.

" is everything alright?" Katherine asked.

"Fine, oh I got you something" Ophelia said and handed Katherine a pink cardboard box.

Katherine opened it to find a vanilla cupcake with pink icing. "Thank you"

"Eat it" Ophelia said immediately.

"Uh why?"

"Please, I made it."

Katherine picked up the cupcake and took a bite out of it. Her vision went fuzzy and he felt her legs give away. The last thing she heard before she blacked out was Parkinson's wicked laugh.

***
Black was talking to Tom about what he did over winter break.

"So what did you do here at Hogwarts?" Black asked.

Memories of Katherine falling into the ice, building snowmen, gingerbread houses, pretending to be Santa Claus, running through rain and dancing, dead bodies filled his head.

"Nothing" Tom shrugged.

"Tom!" Katherine squealed, running into the room. "I love you so much!"

Her voice was extremely squeaky today.
She ran up to Tom and slammed her lips on his.

"So this is what you've been doing all break" Black smirked.

Katherine pulled away from a flustered Tom. "Are you jealous Black? Do you want some of this?"

Tom was surprised at Katherine's change if behaviour, what was going on with her?

"You know I do but sadly I must deny your request. You see, Tom here is madly in love with you and it would be a great mistake to anger him" Black replied.

Katherine began playing with Tom's hair. " I know he does. I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love him!"

Tom removed her hands from his head " are you feeling alright? You're acting very... Not like yourself."

Katherine awkwardly laughed"W-what are you talking about? This is how I always act."

Ophelia walked in to the room. She shrieked when she saw Katherine, she ran up and hugged her.

"KATHERINE!!! I missed you so much!!!!!!!!" Ophelia screamed.

Katherine scowled "you too now get off of me!"

Ophelia let go off Katherine looking a bit hurt. "I'm going go" she said and left.

"I HATE that girl" Katherine hissed.

Black and Tom were not expecting that, there was something seriously wrong.

"Lets go Tom, I'm hungry" Katherine demanded. When Tom didn't move she yanked his arm until he stood up.

The entire time they walked Katherine kept telling Tom to hell her how pretty she was.

"Do you like any other girl?" Katherine asked, clinging on onto his arm.

Tom looked at her with a confused expression.

"Parkinson perhaps?" She casually asked.

Tom began laughing, thinking that it was a joke. "Parkinson? That's funny Katherine, really funny" he laughed.

Katherine dug her nails into Tom's arm. "Lets go" she said through gritted teeth and pulled him into the great hall.

They took a seat next to Parkinson's minions. They all snickered at some privet joke.

"Hey Tom" one of them said dreamily.

"Keep your eyes off of my boyfriend Lindsey, before I hex you to oblivion!" Hissed Katherine.

Lindsey obediently looked away.
Katherine was just full of surprises today.

Plates full of food appeared in front on them. Katherine began messily eating hers leaving Tom utterly disgusted. All of a sudden she stopped and smiled at Tom with a mouth full of who knows what.

"Feed me"she ordered.

She was being very demanding and this angered Tom. "I'm not going to feed you" he hissed.

"Feed me if you love me" she said in an annoyed voice.

"I'm leaving" he said standing up.

Katherine stood up too "where are you going."

Tom sighed "I need a break from... This" he said gesturing at Katherine.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" She shouted as Tom left the great hall.

Tom walked up to the astronomy tower. What happened to Katherine? He heard footsteps climbing the stairs, a few seconds later Katherine came up.

She grabbed his face and slammed her lips onto his, she moved her hand down onto his shirts buttons about to undo them.

Right then and there he knew that This was DEFIANTLY NOT KATHERINE!

Tom pushed her away and glared at the person. "Nagini"

Katherine looked confused " what on earth is a Nagini?"

Tom took out his wand and pointed at the imposter "you're not Katherine!"

"Katherine" looked shocked. "T-Tom, w-what are y-you saying?"

The door burst open and Katherine stormed in, she was fuming.

"Parkinson!" She yelled, pointing her wand at her.

Katherine... Parkinson stumbled back in fear.

"Parkinson?" Tom said angered.

"It took you that long to realize?" Katherine asked.

Tom didn't know what to say, why did it take him that long to realize?

"Please let me go, I'm sorry" pleaded Parkinson.

Katherine pulled out a small vile of pollyjuice potion. She opened it and forced it down Parkinson's throat.

"What was that?" Parkinson asked.

Parkinson transformed into a half pig, half human. Katherine grabbed her arm and pulled her out into the great hall for everyone to see. The great hall erupted into laughter. Black and Ophelia held Parkinson in place to that she couldn't leave.

Tom walked into the hall frowning.

"I'm mad at you" Katherine said.

Tom sighed "I'm sorry, I should have realized sooner. "

"I forgive you" smiled Katherine.

Tom had a disgusted expression "I feel all dirty and used"

Katherine laughed " so how was spending the day with Parkinson?"

"I'm never going to sleep again."