Chapter 23

Hello this is scotts pointof view of what happened that friday night and some extra fillers .Please read and vote and comment! Thanks for the love you guys are great for reading this I

Scott

Last night was not one of my nights at all, in fact there were somethings I wished I could change.Like the fact that Krystal hadn't picked up my calls or answered any of my texts and I sent her plenty.

Even though most of it was because of guilt and out of suspicion.More importantly I wished I could erase Chloe from lastnights episode.

***Flashback**

My mom and I entered the plush country club house around 8 and I was the least excited .

I couldn't wait for this night to be over so I could just get the hell out of here.I looked around in the spacious ballroom, full of girls and their mothers.

It was designed very nice, the tables were covered with gold and ascentuated with a small vase of white lillies and white and gold plates and napkins.

And right in the middle was a big golden chandelier that shun on the ground floor.

Whoever decorated this place sure overdid themselves. It wasn't much of a suprise anyways I've been to places even more than that.

I looked around at the people, it was getting crowded by the minute.

And Apparently I was one of the few guys who were dragged out here to face this torture.

I could feel all eyes on me as I passed by most of the girls, cladded out in pearls and designer clothes, trying to be on their best behaviors with their mothers by their side.

I mean I guess I wasn't looking so bad in my black fitting Dolce&Gabbana dress pants, a white dress shirt and a black tie and my white and black sperry topsiders. This was my attempt at trying to look formal.

I knodded and said a few hellos to the people I knew, and followed my mom over to our table.

"I'll be right back son ,got to go say hello to the Waverlys, make your self comfortable and try to act like you're having fun" My mom said through a tight smile turning to me.

I could tell she got her teeth whitened for this event, her usually pearly whites looked too white tonight .

And she was decked out in a grean Christian dior cocktail dress which matched her dark blue eyes and her usual brown hair was pulled to the side, making her look 10 years younger than she actually was.

No lie,as much she irritated me, my mom looked beautiful tonight and she knew it.

I sat back in the seat trying to get as comfortable as I could. Then I took out my phone trying to look preoccupied.

I realized I had forgot to reply to Krystals message from earlier. I wondered what she was doing right now.

'Babe sorry I didn't reply earlier I forgot, but im bored already :( entertain ? ;)' I sent it to her.

I then waited for her to reply back, just then I heard the seat next to me being pulled out.

And my nose was overflooded with the familair scent of Chanel no.5 perfume.

I looked up and was met by the alarming eyes of Chloe.

Her blue eyes pierced into my green eyes as as she smiled warmly and said " I didn't know you'd be here"

Her face glowed with excitement as she plopped down in the seat, very unlady like.

She didn't look too bad either with a light blue strapless dress on, that was like a corset in the waist then poofed out stopping a little above her knees.