A new day

* You went back to your room and decided to go to bed. This takes place the next morning/ afternoon*

The room was dim as you swayed back in forth in bed trying to get a few more minutes of sleep in. After struggling you finally decided to get up and start your day.

You finish doing all your typical morning stuff and then headed out. This time you chose to head in the direction that the minion had brought you.

You had a sense of dread as you headed to the thrown room. "What if Sabrina doesn't come back? Or What if I run into Caliban again?"

Upon entering the thrown room you saw Lilith sitting there. She looked up and said "oh y/n you're awake" you nodded trying to make as little conversation as you could. She thought and then asked "Don't You like to read? Why don't you spend sometime in hells library today to pass the time?" She then called for her minion like usual to take you there.

*time skip*
*You're sitting at a table in the library gazing through a few books you thought sounded interesting. *

The library was dim but what wasn't here. There was silence, you felt peace for a moment and took a deep breath and tried to focus on a book, sadly for you your brain didn't want to concentrate. You decided to lie your head down and use your imagination.

Some time had passed and you sat there in utter boredom. Until, you felt a presence watching you, you turn your head quickly to notice non other than Caliban smirking at you through a book shelf. Your eyes revert and you try to pretend you didn't notice. He comes out and approaches you tracing his finger tips against your back as he walks by and pulls a chair out next to you.

"What are you reading?" He asked gently leaning into peak at the book you had next you. (For contexts you weren't reading it)

"O-oh I'm not exactly sure" you said softly with a smile "I couldn't really focus"

"Thinking of me I presume?" Caliban smirked

"How'd you guess?" You tried joking back but you completely regretted it after thinking too hard. He looked at you with a bigger grin, he liked that you where able to entertain his banter.

"So princess, you wanna have some fun?" He looked at you with big eyes.

You thought about what this would entail but I mean what else was there for you to do? So you nodded your head. Caliban displayed his hand in front of you and gestured you to grab it and so you did, you both stand up and he pulls you closer to his chest. You close your eyes, smoke and fire then surround the two of you and you teleport to........

~Authors note~
It's been about a year since I last updated I haven't been interested in caos at all lately but I know the new season came out so I thought might as well continue with this. I'm not sure how good it is lol I'm like half asleep while writing it but I'm gonna put a new chapter out soon that will hopefully fulfill more of your Caliban wishes haha.

This is short I'm really sorry but if there is anything you guys want implemented into the story please comment I need some ideas possibly :)