All Alone Darling?

It had been 20 minutes since you arrived, during that time you spent, you snooped through things out of boredom. The time was 6pm or at least it would be if you were back in Greendale and  curiosity outgrew you so you decided to take a look outside your room and go for a walk.

Walking slowly to the door and creaking it open ever so gently you stuck your head out. The hall was empty, quite, and sorta peaceful. You creeped out of the room and started your journey hoping you wouldn't run into anyone.

You feet wandered walking down what seemed like endless hallways with occasional doors. You came to a halt when you heard a noise coming from one end and decided that you should head back. Your heart beating fast as you turned around to see... Caliban standing there with an innocent yet lustful face, his arm reached over to lean on the wall. "Well, well, well, look who they left behind!"

Your face flushed once again as you let out an awkward squeak from being startled. "Did I scare you?" He teased. You gulped and tried to say something but what can I say he made you speechless so you nodded and looked away.

He approached you getting closer and closer till he was mere inches away. He lifted his arm up placing his hand on your chin, lifting it so he could look at your face. Your eyes still shifted from his trying to look anywhere but his.

"What is your name kitten?" He asked his eyes fixated on yours hoping for you to glimpse back at him. "Y-y/n" you stuttered. Not realizing he was slowly herding you into the wall as you backed up. "Well y/n, you mind if I call you kitten? You seem to like it." He smirked

You were now against the wall with him leaning towards you, his hand still touching your face, they were cold which felt amazing due to your current state of redness. You shrugged, words still struggling to come out of your mouth. You were currently a hot mess.

His fingers grazed from your chin, around your jaw, too your cheeks, and then returning to your bottom lip. You slowly looked up, your eyes met with his piercing green ovals. You tried to revert them but they couldn't seem to look away. You were completely flustered upon realizing you zoned out looking into his eyes and tried to bury your head into his chest not realizing what you were doing again.

Caliban petted your head for a moment until you lifted it. He sweeped a lose strand of hair that was blocking your face and placed it behind your ear before laying a kiss on your forehead. "We'll meet again soon kitty~" he smirked leaving you helpless against the wall. After recovering from that confusing situation you decided to head back to your room.

*Authors note*
Ayo me again finally the story is starting! I hope you enjoy! If you have any ideas, questions, or critics please comment!