The prince of hell

- Authors Note- Hello! This is my first fanfiction/ x reader so bare with me

- Authors Note- Hello! This is my first fanfiction/ x reader so bare with me. I've decided to make it due to the lack of Caliban content so I hope you enjoy it!!

The witchy world was new to you, but not new in a bad way. You've grown fond of it and enjoyed all of the newfound discoveries to be rather fascinating. Sabrina and you have become close since she told you that she was a witch and the daughter of Lucifer. You understood what Is was like to be different and tried to comfort her as much as possible. When Sabrina lost Nick she felt lost and  has been trying to figure out a way to get him back from hell. Time passed and she has devised plan for his great escape.

*Sabrina texted everyone to meet at Dorians*

Roz, Harvey, Theo, Sabrina and y/n gathered at Dorians hellscape. There was a array of gorgeously spooky paintings that seemed to be portal to the inferno. Dorian went over the objective of getting into pandemonium with his flower and how incantation wouldn't work without it.

* After arriving in hell*

The sounds of the tide filled the air a salty mist hit you "Everyone okay?" Sabrina said. You and the others nodded. On the land was a plank of wood that wrote "the shores of sorrow" and right when you were about to say something Harvey asked " so hell... is a beach?"

You scanned surroundings as did the others and saw beautifully crafted sand castles. "W-what are those?" Theo stuttered. You turned to look at the water and saw cages filled with people,  out of no where an unfamiliar voice voice spoke from behind you.

"The souls of the damned, they drown as the tide rolls in." Said a  handsomely stunning man. "Over... and over for all eternity." His hair was golden and he was wearing an open white shirt .

With hesitation Sabrina and the crew walked over to the boy who's eyes seemed glued to your face and body. You adverted your eyes trying to make him look away. "Hi... we are looking for Lilith. Madam satan? Queen of hell?" Sabrina sighed while trying to follow his gaze that seamlessly lead to you and your flushed face.

He quickly adverted his eyes to look at Sabrina a bit confusion on his face "she's in pandemonium if you happen to know the way." She proclaimed.

He pointed left "All blood flows to pandemonium," His eyes reverting back to you which caused your face to become a darker  shade of pink "Follow the blood red road to where it flows and you will find the thrown of hell."

The wind swiftly blowing in his hair and lifting his shirt about. "And you are?" Sabrina interrupted. "Never step off the road" he winked towards you which made you flushed even more.

"Let's go guys!" Sabrina rushed to get to the road while the unfamiliar boy went back to building his sandcastles. Everyone started walking but you stood in place for a moment taking in the boys beauty. After realizing you quickly ran to catch up but before you could he grabbed your wrist and said " ~see you soon~"

Time skip
*You have arrived at pandemonium and the three dukes of hell are rejecting Lilith as their queen.*

"Then who do you propose?" Lilith bit back.       " ALL HAIL CALIBAN PRINCE OF HELL" they yelled back. That's when the doors behind them swung open and none other than the charming looking boy from the shores was there. (The three said whatever blah blah blah)

Once entering the room Caliban  gaze met yours again, it was strong and made you feel vulnerable and shyer then you already were. "We meet again" he says his eyes still focused on you.

(I'm sorry this is so short, but I plan on writing more soon and I kinda wanted to get this out! If you have any suggestions or ideas please comment.)