Chapter 23:I would have preferred you topless

Author's Note: 04/11/2012 Yes I updated.

Have fun.

So hello peopleeeeee;) So first of all,sorry for keeping you waiting as usual.. on a happier AND SEXIER note, have you listened to the leaked singles? I have because, they're not coming to my country and they're  gonna make their album available on the itunes to listen on the 9th and I don't have an iphone,ipad or ipod so it's like revenge :> Yes I listened to They don't know about us, and Rock Me & Kiss you! And I really love Rock Me, cos well, it's horny and cheeky and it's like they so wanna bang, but really Niall's and Louis' voices are so perfect, I am so happy that they have more solos this time, and Harry sang little which is nicer for once! 

What else do I have to say? ;o

oh right now I'm a bit sick, I just have a running nose :( Oh weelll.

And I made these two edits of Claire and Harry and they look really real! They look so much better than the old ones, because I found a new trick haha, and yes I will post them in the upcoming chapters :) 

sidebar--> Claire's choice of clothing, and I'm so good that you don't need to picture Claire in these clothes.. cos it's her! 

I wanna give a cute shoutout to a fan of mine who's a good writer and she just needs a bit of support from amazing people :) can you fan her and check her out for me? The chapter is dedicated to her so you can just click on her profile and whatevs :) 

Okay I HEART YOU ALL xx

Comment with 'Hit the pedal, heavy metal, show me you care:)' if you read the A/N. xxx

*Claire's POV*

I looked at the mirror for what seemed like the hundredth time, I just want to look decent in front of the cameras. I'm nervous as hell, and I'm also scared, scared that the minute the fans see me they'll reject me. I sighed. I pulled my hair in a neat bun and applied some makeup and red lipstick. I'm all good to go, now I just have to wait for him.

I click on the twitter app, and while I wait I check my mentions.

@Narry_whore: @thatsoclaire is very pretty, and her and @Harry_Styles are totally cute!

@1DBangers: If @Harry_Styles and @thatsoclaire are back together it's totally meant to be :)!

@LiiamsNinja: But it's not fair! :( I'M CRYING. I LOVE HARRY. @thatsoclaire you stole him from US. :(

@1DirectionWifex:  Is @thatsoclaire a freaking model? She's so thin, no wonder harry chose her :(

@obeyhazza: Life is unfair. I'm an ugly potato and @thatsoclaire is too yet she gets to date him. :(

@1DUpdatesUSAA: @thatsoclaire is bloody lucky. :O But Harry found love again! :D

@HotNiaLLerxo: @thatsoclaire please notice me!! I respect you and I totally ship you and Harry. x32

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. At least a few people like me. I decided to reply to the last tweet, with a thank you for respecting me :) ! xx  This is becoming really weird, now the whole world knows my name, in just a day I'm the famous girlfriend of Harry Styles.

I decide to tweet something.

"Thank you for the nice and kind words most directioners are sending me :)"

Again, I tweet.

"If you don't like me, don't look at me." 

"Me and Harry will be out and about, if you see us come and say hi! X"