Chapter 18: Anything can happen in a lift

Author's Note: Updated= 23/09/2012

Hi everyone! I hope you're getting on well with your school work and stuff. So here's a bit of a rant.. 

Sorry for leaving almost a week to update. .I've been a bit bit busy, and then the LWWY video and song came out and I fangirled for 2  days straight, so I wasn't in the mood to write haha. and then my dad started working on my bedroom! I finally have my own room.. and he had to cut off the internet, and it was torture, and I would have updated earlier, not 11:30pm but he cut it off for the whole day to work on the bedroom, and I had to help, do ya know how exhausting it was? and it was torture not being able to sit down log on twitter, see if the boys tweeted something, log on wattpad. IT WAS TORTURE. glad I cleared this up.. 

Did you hear LWWY? DID YOU? Well firstly it got leaked, but I kept patient instead and I didn't hear it to respect my boys. Then they did a twitcam of like a minute explaining that they will premiere the song at 5pm uk time, and I listened to it on hits radio, and it was amazing. I saw the video on vevo, and by the way they were 3 minutes late. I got impatient. AND I SAW IT. and it was perfect alright? The music video is perfect. SO PERFECT. 

So in this chapter, I put the song  and the video, and you should all listen to it and look at their beautiful faces again and die with happiness.

On the sidebar, I decided to edit a picture of Claire with all of the boys, so there's one with Liam, Niall, Louis but I can't find a good picture of Zayn to edit. crazy right?

Dedication: For a great fan, I don't know why you think I'm one of the best writers on wattpad, cos that is so not true, I'm not even great, I'm ... good? Yes good, that's like average.. but thanks ;) so thank you! xx

Okay enjoy! :) 

IT'S 00:55AM AND I JUST UPDATED.

*Claire's POV*

“What about these?”

I look at the shorts that Harry was holding up. A pair of golden sequined shorts, that were very very short, that you might mistake them for bikini bottoms, I give him a flat look and reply,”Harry are those shorts or underwear?”

He grinned, “They are called hotpants, I thought you were the girl here, not me.”

I rolled my eyes, “They are for sluts who go to clubs. Now put them back on the rack before someone spots you holding them.”

He chuckled and put them back on the rack.

Me and Harry have been shopping for only forty five minutes. We’ve gone through New Look, Jack Wills and Forever 21. We are at Topshop right now. I haven’t really bought any clothes, as I feel a bit selfish if I let him pay.

“You love shirts, I know you do, look there are some over there.” He yanked my arm.

He has been trying to persuade me to buy something ever since we stepped foot in this mall.

“You have to want one of these. There are like thirty different styles.” He chuckled as he said his surname.

“It’s okay, I can survive without buying anything.” I smile politely.

He sighs and looks at me and says, “Look we are here to shop stuff for you, now if you don’t buy anything, we would have wasted our time coming here.”

“I feel selfish making you pay for my stuff though.” I reply.

“You’re not forcing me too, I want too.” He grinned. “Now pick something.”