Chapter 2: Shopping and meeting unexpectedly with Niall

Author's Note: So I asked so many fans if they know when the auditions were open for the x factor, and nobody knew except for this fan who has the chapter dedicated to her! haha thank you so much! Anyway chapter 2 is here! It's only been two days since I posted, but it feels so long :o idk why.. anyway enjoy x

*Claire's POV*

I am currently sitting on my doorstep in the cool breeze of July. I check my time again on the phone-5:22pm. Where are my girls? Maybe I should have gave you a brief intro of what is going on. Me, Deborah and Hannah have an assiment for collage at a party. I have chose writing so naturally- I have to write about the party, about the vibes the party give off, and I have to go into detail. Hannah is in charge of photography as she decided that she wants to be a photographer, and Deborah is going to be there to interview a few famous people. According to our lecturer there are going to be popstars and actors at this party, so therefore we are all excited!  We have all been invited to bring a guest with us for a date, but ever since I broke up with Harry I never dated anyone else, call me stupid but that's just how I felt. Hannah is bringing her new hot boyfriend, she's been dating him for seven months his name is Jay, and Deborah is still dating the charmer-Matthew. Yep, that's right, after two years they're still dating!

Obviously we all agreed that we need to look perfect for this party, rich people are going to be there, and I don't want to look like shit, plus I could score a guy-maybe, just maybe I could get myself to talk to a boy. Heavens knows.

I hear the loud honk and I look up and see Hannah and Deb smiling at me with their windows rolled down. I walk up to the car, and invite myself in. I fasten my seatbelt across my chest and cheerfully I say, "Hey girls!" 

"You look cute in those jeans Claire!" Smiled to me Hannah from her rearview.

Pleased with myself I thank her. Deborah is smiling to me. "We have to look hot for this pa-rty!" She screams.

I burst out laughing at her loudness. "Yeah, we need to look smokin!" I smirk.

"Hahah, come on girls. Let's hit the shops!" Hannah smiled.

Minutes later of singing to the radio, and loud conversations we arrived at the mall. Hannah parked the car, and turned off the radio, and we stepped out of the car, slamming the doors behind us. Still very cheerful we stepped in the mall.

"Topshop!" All three of us say in unsion. We laugh as we head inside.

We all instantly head over to the dresses section. I smile to myself as I look at each and every dress. They're mostly very bright colours as red, orange, blue. I'm going for black. I search through the racks until I find a few black dresses. A cute black dress catches my eye. It is a petite material, it's so soft, and it flows down to mid thigh.At the sides it's laced up, and it's a corset. Yep this is the dress I'm trying. The girls are still looking through the racks though. I head over to the shoes section and search for matching black heels. Finally I spot a pair. Peep toe shoes. High heels. Roses on it. Yep, these better fit me!

I march to the fitting rooms holding the dress and shoes in my hand. I strip off my clothes and try on the dress. I do a little twirl admiring the dress on me. I try on the shoes and I smile at my reflection. This is perfect! I'm going to look great at the party! 

I walk out of the fitting rooms and search around the store for my girls. I find them both desperately searching dress after dress.

"Geez guys, pick one!" I tease.

"Shut up! There are no dresses that I liked!" Sighs Hannah.

"Yeah, let's try New Look next!" Smiled Deb.