Chapter 5~

Chapter 5

When we finished eating,  we all started to clean the table. Fred left to go find his next girl. I felt bad for the next innocent being that will be stuck in this place with us. I look over at Amber, who is washing the dishes. I grab a cloth and begin to dry them. 

"We need to find a way to escape." I whisper to her.

"Aish, we already told you what happened to the last girl who tried to leave." She says, eyes focused on the dishes.

Tiffany walks in and starts putting away the dishes as Jessie sweeps the floor.

"We can't just sit here and do nothing, guys." I say.

"Just forget about it, Grace." Jessie says.

"No, I'm not going to forget ab-" but Tiffany cuts me off

"Stop, Grace, there is nothing we can do about it, he just going to keep taking girls until his plan is finished there is nothing we can do about it."

We continue doing our chores in silence. It was sad how these girls just gave up hope of escaping. I could only ponder over how long these girl have been trapped in this place. What about my family? They must be searching for me, but they will probably never find me. If only I could go back in time and I would have never got into the car with him.

*~*

Once we finished our chores, we all went into our rooms. I was so worn out from all the cleaning I just wanted to lay down and sleep. I sat on my bed, and remembered that tonight was my turn for Fred to have his way with me. I sat against the wall, my legs pulled close to my chest. I was terrified by the thought that tonight was my turn for him to have his way with me. If only I didn't get in the this mans car, I wouldn't be in this situation, I wouldn't be a slut. Knowing that sent a shiver down my spine. I begin to wee.  I put my head onto my knees. 

I heard Tiffany slowly walk up to me, kneel down in front of me and  place hand on my shoulder.

"Its okay Grace." But her eyes said the opposite. She knew that it was not okay, she was jusg trying to comfort me, but it didn't work.

 "We can't let him do this, its wrong and illegal." I say. 

"There's no way to escape, and even if there was, we wouldn't make it." Says Amber.

."You know what happened to the last girl that tried to leave." whispers Jessie. 

I sigh and stand up, crossing my arms over my chest.

"So, you guys are just going to sit there and let him do this to 64 girls?"

They all stand there quietly, looking at the ground. All of them have the look of fear and sadness on their faces. 

"We can't just sit here, we have to do something, this is wrong and we should NOT be forced to have sex with this man." I say tears rolling down my cheek.

"W-we can find a way out when we are in his room," Tiffany says. " He has a map of the entire house in his study." 

"That great, we all-" The door opens and He stands in the doorframe.  

"Well, hello girls, we have a new friend with us here." He says.

He walks in and lays the girl on the bed gently. He smiles and puts the back of his had on her cheek. 

"You girls know what to do?" He asks, we all nod in response and he opens the door. 

"Oh, and help Lady Grace get dressed for tonight, please." He smiles and leaves the room.

I look at the girl laying on the bed. She was young looked about 14 or 15 and beautiful. She had long brown hair that reached half way down her back. She was tan and tall. She had a small button nose,full lips, and a small round face.

"We can't let him take anymore girls." I say.

They all nod their heads.

"Let's just get dressed you for now, go along with it until we have a plan." Tiff says.

~~~

A/N  HELLO AGAIN, READERS~! I have recently selected a co author, Jamiqua~! So yeah, she'll be writing some chapters from now on:3 I have other stories to work on, on other websites as well, so yeah, so yeah, so yeah, so yeah.

I hope you enjoyed the update, and Jamiqua~! You did a great job~! I'm proud^^

Stay tuned for more updates, readers~!