The Perfect Family

Hey again~

I may not update this as much as I'd like to, but I want to finish Meet My School Mates first....nearly almost there....

So anyway, a new story~! Tell me what you think >:) Leave your comments below~

Saranghae readers~!

Chapter 1

I stood by the bus stop, waiting for the piece of crap to come along and take me home. Pwah. The bus. Gum stuck on the bars, dead flies on the window panes, dried mud on the floor. My ride home. Unreliable crap that the government provides.

I huffed, and folded my arms. It was cold, and I had nothing but a little, black blazer that I always wore. It was nice and comfortable, but did nothing to help me fight off the cold. I pulled my hat out of my bag and rammed it over my ears. At least they'd be warmed.

Ten minutes later, and the bus still hadn't come. I was getting impatient. I bet it's broken down again. My phone's dead, so I can't hitch a lift from a friend; even thought most of them are in America, on a ski trip with the school. My Mum can't give me a lift either; so I guess I'm stuck walking. Freaking marvelous.

I trudged down the pavement, abandoning the bus stop. My house was around 7 miles from here....I'd be home in two, three hours. It was already getting dark; I felt exposed every time I walked into a lamppost spotlight, revealing my cover. I didn't want any trouble; no gangs or beatings for me, thank you very much. I prefer my face the way it is. Natural and unfreakingtouched.

A few cars went past me; none of them stopping to ask why a 14 year old girl would be walking home at such a late hour. Typical society. I got splashed a few times, by cars speeding through puddles. I shivered in the November air. I really wished I had a coat. Or was at home.

 One car in particular zoomed past me, positively drenching me with icy-cold water. I shrieked.  By then, I'd just had enough, and ran after the car, yelling murderous threats, abuse, and curses as I went. Pfft. As  if I need mental help.

I thought the car would just drive off; they do in the dramas. They'd go off, laughing their posh asses off, with their heating on fill blast. This driver wasn't like that; because a few metre's down the road, it had stopped. I immediately stopped running, otherwise someone would definitely ring up Broad-Moor.

The door of the black Mercedes opened. Out hopped a man, freakishly tall, slightly lanky, hair limp with jell, soothed back. Hr was clothed in a black buisness suit. I noticed he was wearing sunglasses, despite the fact that it was night. He caught me staring at him.

"Oh....sorry." I said, pleadingly. Why are YOU apologising, Grace? It should be the freaking other way round!

"Sorry for what?" The Strange Man asked, leaning on the roof of his car. We were completely alone in the street. I was still quite a way away from home.

"Oh.....never-mind." Bitch, why do you keep saying Oh? You need to stop listening to SNSD, you rabid fan. See? Freaking talking to myself and everything. Broad moor, here I come.

 "My dear, you're shivering!  Darling, why are you walking around by yourself, at such a late hour?" There's the question.

"The bus broke down." There's my badass answer.

"Then I must give you a ride home. Come on, jump in." He said, climbing into his car. He opened up the passenger door from the inside. I stood, bewildered, on the pavement. I had a ride home-yes! With a total stranger- My Mother would not approve. Then again, she woudn't approve if I didn't get home soon, and freaking quickly.

I jumped in; what harm was there? I'm sure this guy was a family man, wife at home cooking dinner, maybe one or two kids. He was going in the direction on my house anyway. Surely he could just drop me off on my road, and I could take it from there, if it stopped my mum's suspicion rising. Tell her I really did walk home.

"Where do you live?" He asked me. I noticed that the door locked itself as soon as it shut. Hm. Childlock?

"123 Bagolia Way." I said, watching him. His eyes were shifty- I'd catch him staring at me. He'd quickly look away.

"I say, darling, would you like something to drink?" said the man, turning towards me when we were at the traffic lights.

"Er...." No, no, no, no, no, no. "Okay then." Well, I didn't want to sound rude then, did I?

"Excuse me a second." He said, leaning over me to get to the glove box. I noticed how his hand trailed down from my knee to my lower shin. I shivered, not familiar or comfortable in this situation. He smirked and opened the glove-box- taking out a sliver flask.

"Here, drink some of this." He said, handing it to me. I eyed it warily. He smirked yet again. "Don't worry, it doesn't have any poison in it."

If he says so. I unscrewed the cap of the flask, and lifted it to my lips. It smelt nice- of honey and treacle. I sipped causiously. It tasted pretty good. I put the lid back on,  wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Don't do that, it's not ladylike." He snapped. I straightened up immedietly, sitting bolt up in my seat. I snuck a glance over at him. His face had softened to a smile. A smile that would usually be seen has warming or friendly. It didn't suit his face.

"I apologise- I didn't mean to bark at you." The man raised his hand, and started stroking my cheek. I shuddered, and tried to bat his hand away- only to find myself drowsy. I tried opening my eyes wider, but they fought back, and were almost completely closed.

"What....w-was i...in th....the flas..k..?" I mumbled, summoning all my energy into saying these few words.

"Honey, milk. A strong sleep powder."

The world went black.