Chapter 4~

The Perfect Family

Chapter 4

I haven't thought of a title, so I'll leave you to your imaginations;) Happy reading.

We stood behind our chairs, the four of us surrounding the table. It was a long table, with 9 places. I shuddered, knowing that in the future, four more girls would be sitting there with us. Probably more girls after that; this dining room will be used by 64 girls, and one disgusting, horrid madman.

I should have never gotten in the car.

At Primary school, they always told us to never even talk to strangers. I was living in the house of a stranger who had wicked, wicked plans for me, later tonight.

Down the hall, there were footsteps. They were faint, but heavy. They plodded closer, and closer, the sound of shoe soles slapping against wood filling the house. I closed my eyes an winced when I saw a figure in the doorway.

"My, my girls. This looks delightful." He came in and plonked himself down at the head of the table. I followed the other girls examples.

"Good morning, Sir." We then sat down, me trying to be as graceful as I could.

"Today, I planned on going out and finding you all another friend." He said as he took as sip of coffee. I didn't dare look at him directly in the eyes, and continued eating my dry toast, too scared to ask or reach out for the butter.

"I seem to be on a roll. 2 girls in the last two weeks, and my, you've adapted to the system here quite quickly. You should be proud, girls."

I took a small sip of water. I caught Tiff's eye from across the table, and she gave me a subtle wink. I  nodded my head slightly, to let her know I was okay. I notied she wasn't eating much. I was starving, but my toast would fill me up. One of the corners of her lips upturned, like she was holding back a smile.

Even though I can't imagine someone smiling in a place like this.

"I'll have lunch out. I want you girls to complete your chores as normal, redress the beds, all that stuff." 

"Yes Sir." We barely whispered.

"Will you excuse me a moment, please Sir?" Tiff timidly raised her hand. He looked at her eyebrows wide.

"Of course, Lady Tiff." Tiff nodded her gratitude, and quietly left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY PLEASE DON'T HIT ME OR ANYTHING, I'M SO SORRY, a snippet from the chapter I've been trying to write ._. I'm like, the worst author ever okay, so sorry.

*dances to Super Junior*

I was just thinking, guise.

Would any of you like to be a co author? And help me on this story? I've got plans to start more stories, but I don't want to abandon this one, so I was thinking would someone like to help me write it? Of course I'd mention them in the chapter, give them all the credit and many Internet hugs^^

All you'd have to do is inbox me a link to something you've written, so I can see your writing style, and how good your spelling/grammar is and shit. I really want this story to go far, but like I said, I've got other stories to work on>.< Also, if you told me a little bit about yourself, that'd be nice, so I can get to know you more~!

I sound like a perv, but I'm not, I'm a young teenage girl, who needs help on her story and more food in her fridge.

Please don't be shy, I'm not mean or anything, yes, I'm socially awkward sometimes, but we can work around that.

Also, I know I sound like a fan whore, but if you want to be my co author, it would be nice if you were a fan^^

Other than that, I'm sorry for being the shittest person to update ever. Hand that Oscar over, please.

But yeah, that's basically it.

I'm sorry for not updating and seriously, don't be shy, if you're a person out there aspiring to write but have no ideas or don't know where to start or blah blah what am I doing, please consider becoming my co author. I feel really sad when I read comments telling me to update soon and I'm sat here with Pot Noodles, not knowing what to write.

So if you don't mind writing about a 40 year old man kidnapping young girls and getting them pregnant, message me~~~! :3

I'm sorry for everything T_____T

Gonna go eat Nutella now.

Bai<3

Saranghae~~~