Team PLOT

Reckless-Surprise your lazy author is not dead!!!!! If you want to know what happened while I was gone check out my Update/Announcement book. Anyway let's get on with the story.

Last time on The Emotionless Heart

Ozpin-Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester!

The audience gives one more wave of ovation, while four students walk up to the stage to take their places in front of the headmaster as their faces fill the screen.

Ozpin-Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR.

Amid the clapping, Nora laughs and gives Ren a hug.

Ozpin-Led by... Jaune Arc!

Jaune-Huh? L-Led by...?

Ozpin-Congratulations, young man.

A grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to Jaune, but her "fine leader" is knocked over and falls to his butt in front of the laughing audience.

Ozpin-Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!

Ozpin-And finally (Y/n) Schnee and............ Reckless! You will be known as Team PLOT Beacon's first two man team led by... (Y/n) Schnee!

(Y/n)-So your name is Reckless huh?

Reckless-Yep that's my name don't wear it out!

(Y/n)-Yeah sure..

(Y/n) rolled his eyes

Reckless-Whatever anyway let's get to our dorm.

Time skip brought by chibi Ruby eating a giant cookie

(Y/n) and Reckless enter their dorm, and what they saw was a beautiful living room