Shining Beacon

Reckless (Author):Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and without a farther a do here we goooo!
(Y/n) Pov
As I got off the bullhead I wonder if the next four years we're going to be the same as the rest of my life emotionless. Maybe I'll find happiness again or will I continue to be broken I don't understand why my family hates me and I haven't even done anything to them I just wish I could've had a chance at a normal life. As I was deep in thought a sudden explosion sound was heard. I immediately change my direction to the explosion I wanna know what was going on a explosion just doesn't go off like that as I walked closer to the explosion site I heard a voice that was familiar to familiar

Third Person Pov

Weiss:"Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!"

Ruby: "I'm really, really sorry!"

Weiss: "Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?"

Ruby: "Well, I-I..."

Weiss: "This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!"

Ruby: "Hey, I said I was sorry, princess!"

(Y/n) was about to step in because he heard enough when suddenly

Blake: "It's heiress, actually." "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world."

Weiss: "Finally! Some recognition!"

Blake: "The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners."

Weiss:"Wha- How dare- The nerve of... Ugh!"

Ruby:"I promise I'll make this up to you!" "I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day... So, what's..."  "Welcome to Beacon..."

As Ruby was laying there on the ground two shadows comes over her

(Y/n)/Jaune: "You alright "

Ruby: "Yeah thanks for asking though (Y/n) I can't believe you are related to her I mean you guys are brother and sister yet you couldn't be more different!"

(Y/n): "My twin actually and yeah you're right we couldn't be more different. "

A awkward silence fell on the group and (Y/n) preferred that but then Ruby and Jaune started talking forgetting about (Y/n)

Ruby: "So... I got this thing!" (she pulls out Crescent Rose and stabs it into the ground)

Jaune: "Whoa! Is that a scythe?"

Ruby: "It's also a customizable high-impact sniper rifle!"

Jaune: "A-wha...?"

Ruby: (cocks it, smiling) "It's also a gun."

Jaune: "Oh. That's cool!"

Ruby: "So what've you got?"

Jaune: "Oh! I, uh..." (unsheathes a blade) "I got this sword!"

Ruby: "Ooooohh!"

Jaune: "Yeah, and I've got a shield, too!" (he gets his scabbard, raises his arm and expands the metal into his defense)

Ruby: (touching the shield) "So, what do they do?"

Jaune: (fumbling with the shield as it retracts off his arm, expands, and retracts again before putting it back in place and finally shrinking it down for good, placing it on his belt) "The shield gets smaller, so when I get tired of carrying it, I can just... put it away..."

Ruby: "But... wouldn't it weigh the same?"

Jaune: "Yeah, it does..."

Ruby: (giggling) "Well, I'm kind of a dork when it comes to weapons, sooo... I guess I did go a little overboard when designing it."

Jaune: "Wait - you made that?!"

Ruby: "Of course! All students at Signal forge their own weapons! Didn't you make yours?"

Jaune: "It's a hand-me-down. My great-great-grandfather used it to fight in the war."

Ruby: "Sounds more like a family heirloom to me!" (laughs) "Well, I like it! Not many people have an appreciation for the classics these days."

Jaune: (sheathing his sword) "Yeah, the classics..."

Ruby: "Oh yeah (Y/n) what's your weapon?"

(Y/n):"Hmmmm? Oh my weapon is just a gun that can transform into a short sword and my shield can turn into a jet pack though I mostly fight with my semblance"

Ruby: "Woahhhh that's so cool!"

Ruby looks around for a second realizing something

Ruby: "Hey does anyone know where we are going because I was just following Jaune."

Jaune: "And I was following (Y/n)"

(Y/n): "I was just walking around randomly I can teleport you guys to the auditorium if you want."

Ruby/Jaune: "You can do that!"

(Y/n): "I mean yeah."

And with that (Y/n) teleported them to the auditorium...................

Reckless(Author):How was it? I hoped you enjoyed it if you didn't tell me how I can improve I'm open to constructive criticism until next time have a nice day!