Chapter 7:Are you lucky?

"So are you lucky" Bianca asked while pointing towards my face (what did my face have to do with me being lucky) when she asks that,it means if i have a boyfriend,anyway Bianca used to be known as 'Ms.Smarty Pants' because she would always get straight A's from nursery until 3rd year highschool,she got a scholar saying that she would skip a grade and go to college for free in Stanford University,and she flew all the way here to visit me (at least that's what she said) "No I'm not lucky,because i don't want to have a relationship and end up heartbroken" I finally answered,but for some reason i started crying "Aww,tell me bout' it" she said while rubbing my back "Well,-sob,sob- I was being chased by Ian,you don't really know him" I looked at her and she had an annoyed look on her face "Does he hang out with three other boys?!" Bianca asked in an annoyed tone "Uhh,-sob- yeah" then she totally lost it,she started banging the wall then she hit the door several times "He was my b-boyfriend,Don't trust him!" She mumbled "Why?" I asked,i was not crying anymore "Well,he gave me a ring on our first anniversary and i was really excited,but then a few days later,I saw him give Tiffany a ring that was exactly like mine!" Bianca explained,this time i was the one rubbing her back.