Chapter four:escaping our meeting

I sat up and looked at the clock "oh **** i need to go!BYE" i said as i ran down the hall and out into the parking lot,i saw Ian waiting there "Gotta go my own way" i sang trying to get my keys and unlock my car door "Where is she?" I heard Ian ask himself,--click-- finally i opened my door.I got in and drove to my house "Lalalalal,i escaped,lalalalal,i escap--" i was suddenly pushed forward "ooofff" wow that hurt,i turned around and saw a yellow Ferrari,and out came Ian "Oh no,no,no,no this can't be" i said dramatically,so i just got out of my car and ran as fast as i could until i reached my house.

---inside my house---
"Phew that was close!" I said,i was sweating like a pig,suddenly -knock,knock-
Uh-oh,must be Ian,I ran upstairs without even unlocking the door.I went to my room and checked the windows abd there he was,waiting for me to open the door "COME ON,SLOW POKE,GET DOWN HERE!" Ian shouted from downstairs,forgetting what i said in school i just locked my room door and listened to music on my bed 'So it's gonna be forever,or it's gonna end up in pain,got a long list of ex-lovers they'll tell you im insane' (that was blank space by TSwift) suddenly,i heard loud stomping,going up the stairs so i called Alex (i'll explain how i got it later) -ring ring- "hello,Heidi?" He asked "Yeah,yeah,umm,soo..Ian just barged into my room and is scaring the chese out of me,please come over,it's a blue house at 21 Rose street" i said,as if i was calling the police,"Umm,ahh,sure,okay,i'll be there...maybe in 10 minutes" he said like he was rushing or something -beepbeepbeepbeep- the call ended."COME OUT,COME OUT!" Ian shouted through my door,10 minutes later,i heard so many voices,more like 4 voices actually,"Hah!she is so dumb,for thinking that we would actually help her!" Wait that's Alex,why would he say that,"yeah,let's bail,just tell her that you caught Ian already" and that was Harold "She's pretty and all,but sh-" i cut Ian off by going out of the room in headphones,walking downstairs normally and pretending they're not even there.

--In school--
I put my hair in a long side braid,i wore a blue tanktop and some shorts with sea blue flats,funny how i just got in class and now the teacher says "Oh,yeah Ian,Heidi,Tiffany,brittany,Agatha,agnes,alex,harold and harris,DETENTION!".