Chapter 5:playgirls and playboys

"Great" i muttered "Now this way please" Mr.williams said pointing at the door on the left "Ha,perfect matches,playgirls and playboys" i whispered to myself.while we were walking,Tiffany walked up to Ian and said "Ha,the quiet one,i love the quiet ones,they are just so...quiet!" She was acting as if she hasn't seen a quiet boy,Ian stared at me,not that i looked,i could feel him staring at me,"And i love fascinating girls like you" Ian said,still staring at me,he picked he up and gave her a peck on the cheek.
--Detention room--
"Alright,so i will be back right after class,which will be at...9:30 am,so Please do not go anywhere" Mr.Williams told us,but he was eyeing me 'what did i ever do to you' i thought.Good thing i brought my phone so i can listen to music 'Shake it off,i shake it off' just love listening to her (Taylor Swift) "So Brittany,watcha' doing tonight?" Alex asked 'Wow i did not know that he asks that kinda questions' i thought while listening to music "Whatevs!" Woah,Brittany and i could be friends,she just told Alex whatevs.

--9:30 after Detention--
I walked out "Yes,we skipped two classes and now it's recess!" I whisper-shouted while galloping to my locker "Why do you,seem so happy?" I heard that very familiar voice (Ian's) i turned around and saw all four of them,i just smiled and walked away "Oh ****,i just remembered that she heard what we said yesterday!" I heard Harold say from a far,i just continued to walk.