Chapter 2: The Accident

A/N: This is In need of editing!  Please don't mind the grammar! I'll edit everything once I finish this series :) So please wait until then! Just please try to excuse my awful grammar! Please?

○•Chapter 2: Gym class ;) •○

        We made our way through the gym door and placed our water bottles on one of the benches.  Why does the gym uniforms have to be so baggy? I admit it is very comfortable but couldn't they made it a little bit smaller? My eyes wandered around the gym and all I noticed was, everybody was also  wearing the same uniform. At least I don't feel out of place, but it still felt kind of weird. I'm from a public school, so my elementary school didn't have any uniforms available. Either that or we just couldn't afford it; Uniforms are very expensive these days.

"I wonder what we're going to do today. I hope we don't have to run laps or anything because you know me, I hate running!" Lily complained, making me lose my train of thought.  

"Yeah I know, but this is high school we're talking about. You're going to have to suck it up and get use to the new living style." I told her. I  know what I just said, but I can't help but agree with her. I just don't like running and did I mentioned, I suck at gym too? 

"Hey ladies, wanna see me work out in the gym?" We both turn around to see a guy with spiky black  hair and also black glasses that framed his face quite nicely. I wouldn't say he's handsome or even cute, but just average. He moved his eyebrows up and down at us. Ugh, I feel like i'm going to throw up.

"Um. Hey James, I'm flattered and all but I'm not interested." Lily said in a disgusted voice. Ouch, that must have hurt. Pain flashes through James' face but he immediately recovered by scoffing at her comment. He sure knows how to handle it well. 

"Whatever. Not like I was interested in you either." He walked away in a weird way; probably trying to make himself look cool. I rolled my eyes. Guys.

"He's such a flirt. Literally, in science class I saw him trying to hit on every girl. I think he was also handing out his phone number." She rolled her eyes. Wow,l handing out phone numbers? Thank goodness I wasn't in his science class. That would have been a disaster for me; I don't want a guy to just randomly give me a phone number. Where's his pride?? 

"Wow. He really is desperate." I said in shock. Who knew such a guy existed. 

 Suddenly the door flyed open and a women in soft curly blonde hair walked in. She was slender and tall; she looks like she can be on the cover of Logue magazine. So pretty.

"Class, I'm Mrs.Sinclaire, I'll be your Phys.Ed teacher for this semester. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you." She smiled. Wow, even when she smiles, it looks so pretty! What am I saying? Doesn't usually pretty people look a hundred times better when they smile?

"Well she seems nice." I whispered to lily. She nodded and continued to listen to Mrs.Sinclaire.

"Now, since you'll be training to stay fit by the end of this semester, I want to see how you're doing right now. I want you to run around the track four times." 

"Awww!" The class whines. I whined with them. Who wants to run on the first day of school? I sure don't. 

"No whining! Get to it, or I'll make you guys run one more lap!" She yelled at the class. Everybody quickly gets up and starts running around the track. 

"Yeah she's an angel." Lily said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. 

"I didn't know someone can change that fast." I shrugged and continue running down the track. I really thought she was nice, turns out I was wrong.