Chapter 1: From Dream to Nightmare

○•Chapter 1: Dream to Nightmare•○

                        The cool wind shuffles the crispy and warm colored leaves. I watched as the leaves gently falls from the sky. "Why did you call me out here?" His eyes were unable to look into mine; he had a nervous smile across his face and his cheeks were a perfect shade of rosy pink. He's going to say it! "I love you Emily. Would you b-be my girlfriend?" He stuttered. I had a crush on him ever since I first met him; how can I not say yes!?

"Yes! A million times yes!" I wrapped him around my arms and he swings me around, making me feel dizzy.

"Emily?" he whispers into my ear.

"Yeah?" I couldn't help but smile; this is just too much for me! He takes a step forward and for a second, the whole world freezes before me. He just kissed me! Okay, total fan girl moment!  As his warm and soft lips touch mine, its as if time stopped and we weren't able to stop.  I hope this is not a dream; I really hope not. I don't want this to end. His tongue lingers in my mouth, making me swirl inside.

"Wake up, you sleepy head! You're going to be late." I heard someone say. What?? That voice sounds somewhat familiar. Where have I heard it before? Oh well, who cares! I'm having the time of my life right now and nobody is going to interfere! Nobody!

But then someone slaps me in the head. I immediately rubbed my head. No matter how much I wanted to continue kissing him, it just hurts too much. "Ow! What the heck?!" I screamed.

"What's wrong? Emily look out!" Abruptly, a huge wave of water washed me away from him and I screamed at the top of my lungs; screaming for help. All of a sudden, It was pitch dark. What? Was it all a dream?? My eyes popped open. I saw my brother by the side of my bed; holding out a bucket. He was wearing his grey Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirt; matched with a dark blue, cargo shorts. Well, I think. I wasn't really sure because my vision was quite blurry. 

"What just happened??" I ask confusingly; I was still rubbing my head. Wait, why is he holding a bucket? Forget that, what's he even doing in my room?! That is very suspicious. I straighten my back. Squish. Hm, is it just me or does my bed feel a little soggy? That's weird. I don't remember having a water bed.  

"What do you mean, what happened? You were asleep dumbass." he rolled his eyes. I look around the room; seeing my whole bed wet. Oh my gosh, don't tell me he... So that's why he has a bucket! That punk! 

"Haha, you just notice now?" He throws his head back; laughing like crazy. That bastard, he's going to get it.

"Cameron!" I stood up; a rage of steam heating inside me. He better run or else he's going to get it! I pushed my wet blanket to the side. Ugh, its not comfortable having your clothes and bed wet. Its such a yucky feeling. 

"Oh, I am so scared! Haha!" He runs out of the door; still laughing. What's wrong with him? 

"Shut up, Cameron!" I screamed and all I heard was laughter from the hallway. I rolled my eyes. "Never!" He shouted. I twitched my eye. I can't live with him anymore! He's always messing up my things and teasing me around. I'm not 6 anymore; he can't just boss me around. 

"It's okay Emily. Don't get all crazy because of your immature brother." I told myself.

I stepped into my bathroom and took a glance at my reflection in the mirror. My dark chocolate brown hair was so frizzy and tangled; it looked like one big mess! I know I'm not the prettiest girl in the world but right now, I may just be the ugliest.  I brushed my hair, trying to get the tangles out of the ends. What time is it? I grabbed my phone from the side of my desk. 8:10. No! I only have like 10 minutes to get ready. I sighed. Better start washing my face or I'll be late.