Do what i say like im daddy|chapter 11

Edited
Kairi's pov

I took some clothes and a towel in the bathroom so I could shower

I let the shower run before going in, it was steamy. I opened the shower door. I had my own bathroom, so i had one of those clearish glass showers.

Like that^

I went inside the shower and started to wash up.

Mattias pov

I didn't grab anything but a spare towel and got naked before going in his bathroom.

I put the towel over my hip, covering my dick.

I went inside the bathroom, finding kairi singing his music that was on blast. It was so steamy the mirror and the glass shower was foggy. I'm guessing kairi didn't notice I came in.

I dropped my towel and slowly opened the door and got in the shower with him. He was facing the shower head so he didn't even notice me. He was washing his hair so it left his waist exposed.

I decided to place my hands on his waist, which gave him a good fright. He quickly turned around causing me to let go of his waist.

Kairi: wha-WHAT THE HELL-

Me: hey honey

Kairi covered his body with his hand and his face towel.

Kairi: I TOLD YOUR ASS NO!-

me: shh honey, your being too loud.

I got closer to him as he tried to step back a little.

Me: im sorry, I don't take no for an answer.

I smirked as he started to blush.

Kairis pov

He got closer to me, and i felt his pp brush against my hands that we're covering my pp.

Damn mattia do you really not give a fuck?

I kinda got a bit hard when he pulled me in closer, making me touch his chest.

Mattia: how about you show me what that mouth do

...

Fuck. Im starting to get horny. He needs to leave or else i wont be able to control myself.

Me: m-mattia you need to get out-
Mattia: or what? And who will make me?

He got closer to my ear and whispered

Mattia: now cmon.. obey daddy and make him proud

Fuck..YOLO
-------