g • j ; mages II

••

••

••[ THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF - GERALT [MAGES] - PLEASE GO READ THE FIRST PART

••
[ THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF - GERALT [MAGES] - PLEASE GO READ THE FIRST PART. A CONTINUATION WAS REQUESTED BY Ashlden, ---ONe and JamaicanJawn ]
••
"Who the fuck was that Geralt?! She's psycho!" Yennefer screamed as Geralt attended to her wounds.

He didn't want to tell Yennefer that she was partially the woman of his dreams. His everything. Because once Yennefer was his everything too, and he felt bad that he found someone who made him happier than Yennefer once did.

"Her name is Y/N"

"And how they fuck do you know her?! How is she more powerful than me!" Yen screamed. She couldn't believe that there was someone more powerful than her. She'd been looking for power for what felt like forever and yet here some Y/N chick was going around stabbing people and running away.

"You wait till The Council of Wizards hears about this Geralt. They'll want her head" Yen said with a smirk. She had to look up spells to harvest her magic, maybe then she could have what they took from her.

"The Council of Wizards won't touch her. She's a part of it. Tissaia de Vries, I think that's her name and she is apparently Y/Ns mother" Geralt explained and Yen's eyes went wide. Tissaia had a child? And she was running around stabbing people like this and The Council of Wizards hadn't done anything about it?!

"You're messing with me right Geralt?" Yen asked and he shook his head. He wanted to ensure Yen was okay before he went out to talk to you to explain everything. He was hoping Jaskier hadn't beat him to it. That wouldn't help the situation at all.

"That's what she told me. That's why she's able to overpower you. Tissaia is her mother she said and one of the members of The Council of Wizards is her father, he's apparently powerful too" Geralt explained and Yen rolled her eyes. If Tissaia and her father were part of The Council of Wizards there was no way that they would start a manhunt for Y/N. Tissaia was a valued member and people trusted her opinion.