Epilogue. (Imani)

(One year later)

"Okay Zay, we're leaving in five minutes." I said while I put Analeigh's headband on her little head.

"How is my little princess?" Nate said, taking Analeigh from me.

"I thought I was your Princess." I pouted while putting on my shoes.

"You were, you got promoted to my Queen. Now Annie is my little princess. Yes you are, you daddy's wittle princess." Nate said, making Analeigh smile.

"Well, when is your little princess going to grow some hair so mommy can do it?" I said, making us both laugh.

It was true. Analeigh was 3 months, and she was a mix of me and Nate. She was an olive complexion, like Nate, with big brown eyes that slanted downwards, like me and Isaiah, and she had a few strands of brown curly hair on top of her head.

"I'm ready now. Can I hold my Annie Sophia?" Isaiah asked when he came downstairs. I gave him a once over, making sure his outfit was on point, and I let Nate hand him my baby girl while we walked out the door.

We all got into Nate's rolls Royce and made our way to the official grand opening of his restaurant, Anna Lillian. Last week it was opened for critics and a select few people, and my husband got his 5 stars. I was so proud of him for making his dreams come true.  He sold Howard Incorporated for $1.4 billion right at the beginning of the new year, on Annie's birthday. The move got him disowned by his father, but Nate was happier.

When we got to the restaurant, we were seated immediately on a table by the balcony. The second we sat down, the restaurant manager was offering a bottle of champagne for us, which we declined, soda for Isaiah, and our food got to the table maybe 10 minutes after we ordered it. I guess you get special treatment when your husband owns the place.

We were all eating, Nate had Analeigh on his lap, feeding her from her bottle, when a slightly older man came up to us. He looked so familiar, but I couldn't place him right away.

"Nathaniel, Imani Kathleen, how are you?" The guy said.

"Mr. Lewinsky! How have you been? Where are my manners. You've met my wife, Imani. This is her little brother Isaiah, and this is my little princess Analeigh." Nate said making the introductions.

"Married? A wedding I wasn't invited to?" Mr. Lewinsky said playfully.

"It was a private ceremony in Belize. My little brother was the only guest." I explained to him and watched as he cracked a smile.

"If it wasn't private, Mr. Howard would have some explaining to do. Nathaniel knows I'm the life of the party." We all laughed.

"Well, I just came to congratulate you on your new restaurant, your marriage and your new baby. She's adorable." Mr. Lewinsky said sincerely.

" Thank you, and babies. Imani is pregnant again." Nate said, smiling from ear to ear.

Mr. Lewinsky looked genuinely happy to hear that. "Congratulations on both of the babies. I have to go get back to my wife now." He said as he turned to walk away.

"Hey Mr. Lewinsky, you and your wife should come over for our birthday." I blurted out. I looked over at Nate, and he nodded yes.

"Really? I don't mean to intrude and I know how private Nate is and..."

"You're family. You're better than my actual family." Nate interrupted him.

We exchanged information and then goodbyes. We were trying to finish eating when Analeigh started screaming.

"Is she wet? Is she hungry again?" I asked. I didn't care about the dirty looks we were receiving, I just wanted my baby girl to be alright.

" I think she's just tired and wants to go home." Nate said after checking her diaper. We quickly gathered our belongings and left. As soon as we walked out, Annie stopped crying.

"Were you scared? You didn't like all the people in there? You want to go home? It's okay Princess, we're going home now." Nate told her while rocking her soothingly. She was asleep by the time we got to the car.

Nate put her in her car seat, kissed my stomach and put my seatbelt on for me. "Hey Hon, look at them." I told Nate when he got in the car. In the backseat, Analeigh was sleeping in her car seat, and Isaiah was sprawled out on the other two seats. It was absolutely adorable.

"Look at our little family." Nate said while kissing my cheek.

"I love you Nathaniel." I said quietly while thinking about how we got here. All the shit we went through, and now we have a family together. I did love him, and if I had to go back, I wouldn't change anything. This wasn't a perfect fairy tale love story, but it was our story.

"I love you more Imani Kathleen Howard. I love you more." Nathaniel said as we drove home.

So, that's the end guys! I hope you've all enjoyed my story (: I'm working on a sequel for Always Have; Always Will, "Lessons Learned", I'll post the first chapter in 2 weeks.
I'm working on 'Stealing Home' , be sure to check that story out and Always Have Always Will too.  Some other cool stories to read are She Got Her Own, Rivals and Murder to Excellence by itskndllk (all of her stories are great.) Ebony by Destinee_BossB and He's my drug and I'm his private dancer by virgoprincess19.
Anyway, thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate everyone who has read/voted/commented. Much love, Abby.

P.S. if you have a tumblr, follow me! selfiestakethegirl  I promise I'll follow back