The End. (Nathaniel)

May 29th was here before I knew it, and I had a feeling it was going to be a very long day.

It was maybe 6 in the morning, and I was trying to get up, but Imani was still sleeping and I didn't want to leave her. I just cuddled with her for an extra half hour, then got up and got ready for the day.

Isaiah was waiting for me in the kitchen by the time I finished. "Happy Birthday Nathan." He said like he was tired.

"Thanks little guy. If you're still sleepy, you can go back to bed. It is kinda early for you." I asked as I grabbed my keys.

"No, I wanna get Imani's present with you. Can we go to McDonald's for breakfast though? Imani never takes me." Isaiah sighed. I laughed, he can be just as dramatic as his sister.

"You know, I've been dying for a McGriddle." I said as we got in my car.

We ate and drove to the dealership in silence, and Isaiah was about to get out when I stopped him. "Look, I know I'm supposed to ask your parents, but since they've passed away I'm going to ask you. Can I marry your sister?"I asked him.

Isaiah seemed to think about it for a few minutes before answering. "Do you love her?" I nodded yes.

"Then yeah, Imani likes you. She talks about you all the time." Isaiah said. I mentally sighed with relief as we walked in.

I just signed some papers and had one of the attendants bring the car back to our house.

The ride back was quiet because Isaiah fell asleep and I thought of how I was going to propose.

When we made it home, I tipped the attendant, then called Imani and told her to come outside.

"Happy Birthday Princess." I said when I saw her.

"This, this is for me? You got this for me?" Imani asked shyly.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo, we got this for you Imani." Isaiah said, getting out of the car.

"YOU GUYS GOT ME A PINK MASERATI FOR MY BIRTHDAY OOOHHH MY GOSH OH MY GOD THANK YOU, THANK YOU ,THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!" Imani exclaimed as she jumped on me and kissed me all over my face. Isaiah cleared his throat to get our attention, and Imani went over to hug him.

"Thank you Zay, I love my present." She said as she kissed his cheek.

"Eeewww. Imani, I'm almost 9, you can't keep doing that." Isaiah whined.

"Hey, you're my little brother I can give you all the kisses I want to." Imani said, kissing his face even more.

"Nathan, help a brother out please." Isaiah pleaded.

I laughed and grabbed Imani's waist. "Save your kisses for me Princess." I said while Isaiah groaned.

"I'm getting my bag, then can we go Nathan?" Isaiah asked, already going towards the door.

"Wait a minute, Isaiah Kai Hill, where do you think you're going?" Imani yelled at him.

Isaiah came back over, touched Imani's arm and sighed. "Imani, I'm going to my friends house and we're watching Spider-Man." He said softly.

"On my birthday Zay?" Imani said.

"Imani, I'm almost 9, I have to hang out with my friends sometimes okay. Besides, you have Nathan to hang out with." Isaiah said before running in the house.

"My little brother is growing up so fast." Imani whispered as we walked in the house together.

"I'm ready, I'll see you guys tomorrow. Happy Birthday, love you Imani." Isaiah came and hugged Imani and went out the door.