Chapter 4

I guess you could say I was a little anxious for this. I mean, he was fucking hot!

I sat with Michael and Ashton at dinner again. We were joined by two girls who looked like sluts. But they left shortly after when Michael and Ashton showed no interest in them.

"I hate those girls," Michael said.

"Why?" I asked.

"They are just the most annoying bitches to ever roam through this school."

I made an 'oh' shape with my mouth.

Dinner wasn't any better than lunch. Food wise, that is. It looked like the same shit only a different color. At least they could invest in some good food if they're going to keep us locked up in here.

Dinner doesn't have a set end time, so you can leave whenever you want. Once I was done, Ashton grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. He locked the door before turning to face me.

"Most people get caught when they try to have sex here. But that's just because they don't do it in the right place," he said, walking towards me. He pushed me against the wall, his hot breath hitting my face.

"What's the right place?" I asked.

"The bathroom of course. The law says they can put cameras everywhere but the bathrooms."

He leaned in slowly and kissed me. He was gently at first. Then he grabbed my face an it became rough, like there was a sudden need for something. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him back.

He lifted me against the wall with ease, being because I was so light. His hands ran along the underside of my thigh. They stop on my ass, giving it a light squeeze which made me jump. He smirked and started kissing my neck. I pulled on his hair and moaned a little.

His hand went up the inside of my thigh inside my dress. He smirked as his fingers brushed across my warm cilt.

"They let you wear thongs?" he asked.

"Well no. But I'm not going to wear what they gave me. It's uncomfortable."

"Woah we've got a qualified badass over here."

I giggled.

His fingers looped around my thing and carefully ripped it off.

"Ashton!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry kitten. They were in the way," he mumbled in my neck.

"It's okay daddy. Just make me feel good."

"Oh don't worry kitten. You're in good hands."

He smirked as two fingers entered into me, causing a long, loud moan to escape from my lips. His fingers were so big and long. He pushed them further into me, making me have to bite my lip to muffle my moans. His fingers pumped in and out of me slowly at first. Gradually he started to pick up the pace until I was moaning his name as I released on his fingers. He brought his fingers to his mouth and gave a little taste.

"So sweet kitten," he said. "You want a taste?"

I slowly nodded my head. He brought his fingers to my mouth. I sucked on them until there was nothing left.

He made me tighten my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall as he took off his pants.

Once his pants were off, he pushed up my dress enough so he could fully see my ass and cilt. He smirked and started to grind himself into me. I moaned his name and pulled on his hair.

He carefully leaned down and got a condom out of his pant pocket. I watched as he put it on. Once he was done, I moved my hand down to his dick and stroked it, earning a moan. I smirked and looked into his eyes.

"Fuck you are so beautiful," he said. I blushed a little.

He slammed his dick into me. He gave me no time to adjust as he slammed in harder and deeper each time. He hit my g-spot, causing a loud moan to escape from my lips. He smirked and kept hitting in to same spot over and over until I was practically screaming his name.

I soon reached my high and he did too. We stood there for a little while, panting. He finally put me down and went to put on his pants.

"That was-" he started.

"Fucking amazing," I finished.

"Really?"

I nodded. "Probably the best sex I've ever had."

"You mean the only sex?"

"Okay I might have lied to you before."

"I figured." He smirked. "Now come on. Lets go see where Michael is."

I grabbed his hand and we walked out together.