Chapter 6 loss

"Austin, I thought you died." "Nope, alive and well." "Okay Izaiah, who's this guy?" "He's an old friend from before the infected turned up." "Okay so now that introduction is over, we should get going." "No we cant there are fumers all over the city." "Well then lets get out of here "we cant do that. My group is on the other side of the city, at the hospital." "What about the fumer things you've been talking about." "What about them, they're sort of easy to handle." "What do you mean sort of?" "Well they are kinda unpredictable." "Okay well lets get going." As we left on our way to the hospital, i had a feeling we were being watched. Austin told us we needed to take the longer way to avoid most of the infected. We got to an alley, there were a few infected but I couldn't tell how many because of the mist. I started walking towards one of them. "Stop, you'll die if you walk in that smoke." And then a strange deformed bloated infected walked out of the mist, puffing smoke from its mouth and eyes. "Get down." "Its fine they are blind from the bloated areas on there faces." Okay so how do we kill them?" "I have found that their heads are armored, so you need to stab up through the neck to the brain, or break the neck." "Okay so how do we get through the smoke?" He handed all of us gas masks. We went in the smoke. Robert killed a smoker and the smoke dissipated slightly. "Once we kill all of the smokers in the area, the smoke will clear." So we killed them one by one until all of the smoke was gone. There were a few infected, but those were easy. "One question, where did you get the masks. "Some others and I found a army convoy rolling through and you know." "Im glad yet suspicious about joining you now."
"Adam, he is a cool guy." After clearing out the ally we arrived at the hospital. "Not much further." And then there were four shots, Harper, Nora, Skyler, and Aaron were dead. "NO!" Izaiah fell to the ground in tears. I pulled out my gun and rushed building the shots were coming from. I kicked in the door and saw a woman with a rifle. I ran to her and put a gun to her head. Austin ran in and yelled. "Shes a friend don't hurt her!"
Izaiah came in with a shotgun in hand and froze. "A...A...Ash?" And he broke down crying. "How could you do this!" " I..I..Im sorry I didnt know it was you." "I will never forgive you for what you have done but whats done is done, Adam and Robert, will you help me burry them." "Ill help." "No, you've done enough." "Okay." We payed our respects and met up with everyone at the hospital. "This is unbelievable, I'm so sorry Izaiah, I didn't know them well but I knew they were good people." "Thank you Adam." Just then a two guys walked in with a hatchet and metal pipe. "We heard shots, who are they? "Hey Austin's back and.......Izaiah?" "Wow Izaiah your pretty popular. Who are these guys." "Im Kaleb, thats Alex, and Im guessing you know ashley. "I know ashley, especially since she!" "Robert please calm down." "But Im just so mad I just want to kill someone. First Sharlee know this!" "I know, you don't think it was hard for me to shoot her myself!" "Don't talk about that!" He charged me, punching me reaching for a knife. I pulled out my .44 magnum. He was dead before he hit the ground.