Rainy Day

1. RAINY DAY

YOUR P.O.V.

Who knew that a rainy day could turn out so perfect. While people complained it was cold, or how the wetness ruined out side fun, I was simply ok with it. I liked the cold. I liked the rain. It meant a lazy day. Which meant a fun day. Which meant a day doing absolutely nothing with Harry.

Yes. We had agreed on rainy days being our personal days. It didn't rain here much, but when it did, it wasn't an absolute kill joy. We did mostly nothing on these days.

Our routine consisted of getting up and canceling going into work. We had a lot of days to waste considering we got holidays off. We laid around in bed for a while, deciding what lazy activities we would do. Then we would get up and go eat breakfast. Drink hot chocolate. Watch the news weather report. Then I would open the balcony doors to our room. I know it seems crazy because it's raining, but we never get rain in the house like its magic. We get back in bed and just talk. Mostly sex, kissing, and catching up on lazy shit we don't do on a daily basis.

But today has been my favorite rainy day in the past two years. It's a great rainy day. The balcony curtains flutter up ever so often when a wind blows through. it's very cold considering Harry and I are naked with only a sheet covering us. And every time Harry's hand goes to the top of my back to stroke it I get goosebumps from his coldness I keep snuggling closer to him to get warmer.

We have had sex twice already and it's only one in the afternoon. We have shared a lot of kisses. We have shared many laughs. Many promises. Many things. Oh, we're so young. Too young I fear.

His hand starts another stroke.

"How is it that we get better and better each time? I fear it will come to a point when we will just die from the pleasure." He whispers to me.

I giggle from his comment. I turn my head upward to look at him as he turns his downward to look at me. His eyes are so green and beautiful. He holds a small smile on his lips. I hold a smile on mine. These are the memories.

"At least we would die happy, right?" I ask.

He nods agreeing with me.

I shift to my side, swinging my leg over his waist to make me straddle him. He holds onto my hips to steady my hips almost out of instinct. The sheet falls off of me and puddles around my waist, slipping off Harry's legs and downs ass. The cold hits me hard and the goosebumps come back instantly. Harry's hands are right there to warm me up though.

I bend down and brush my lips over his. The warmth radiates off him almost immediately. I can already feel his erection at such little contact. His hands slide from my hips slowly up to my face. He pulls my face close to his and kisses me deeply.

I suddenly feel him flip us so he is on top of me. The sheet almost falls off the both of us completely. He feels me shudder from the coldness, so he grabs the sheet over us again. He then lowers himself onto me and into me. I gasp from the sudden coldness of his body on mine, knowing we will be warm soon, and the sudden pleasure driven through me.

He kisses my lips, my neck, everywhere. He moves slowly to the rhythm of the rain almost. He whispers sweet nothings into my ear as I kiss his neck and lips. His pink plump lips that do so much more than talking and whispering.

And it's sad.

It's sad to think that all these rainy days could become memories. It's sad to think that one day we will grow up and not be young. It's sad to think that rainy days could break our hearts one day.

It's sad to know that someday, all these rainy days will be just memories, with only the rain to remind us... And not each other.

_________
Hey guys! Thought I would try to write and imagine book. Tell me your feedback pleaseeeeeee.

Xoxo kitties

~Katie~