28

Emilio pov

I don't think I can listen anymore. It's like he's asking for me to fuck him! With his tiny shorts and no shirt. Bella would probably kill me though! But why does she care so much? Does she like him? No! She is literally getting married. I don't know they are super weird and suspicious.

"Emilio? Are you ignoring me?" Eduardo asked. I snapped out of it and snapped my head at him.

"No...why?" I asked smirking.

"Because...I want to date you," My eyes grew wider and my smirk was wiped right off my face.

Bella pov

I did not just hear that! Oh Hell NO! I rush to their room and swing the door open. My face is red and angry. I walked over to Emilio picking him up by the shirt and pushing him to the wall.

"I told you to stay away from him! Now, why did he say that!" Emilio smirked.

"BELLA! Put him down!" I turned to look at Eduardo with wide eyes. I let go of Emilio and walked over to Eduardo.

"Why?" I asked with tears running down my face. Eduardo looked confused.

"I really want to date him, Can we date? Please?" He gave me his signature head tilt, pouty lips, and puppy dog eyes. He was a two-year-old still! I stood there tapping my foot loudly on the floor before grabbing Emilio and rushing out of the house.

"I need to tell you something!" I started.

"What?" He asked.

Emilio pov

She turned and stopped me looking straight into my eyes.

"I will allow you to date him-"

"Oh my god! Thank you Bel-"

"BUT! If you hurt him I will let you know now that I will torture you until I am satisfied then I will kill you. You will never escape from me so think again, break his heart and break your bones, simple," I looked at her with wide eyes. She just walked away.

Bella pov

"What did you tell him?" Kimberly asked. I went up behind her and gave her a hug, my arms wrapping around her waist. I smiled.

"Everything he needed to know,"

Emilio pov

"What did she say?" He asked me.

"That I can date you," I hugged him. I smiled.

Emilio...You better watch you for...

Bella