15

Bella pov

I couldn't see anymore. Who I saw on the floor bleeding, wasn't someone I wanted to see...ever!

"Kimberly?" I asked the motionless body, hearing no response. If this person is Kimberly that means...WAR!

"KIMBERLY! WAKE UP! PLEASE! BABY! JUST WaKe...up..."

"Bella...I want you to know that I love you and will always love you...live your life and don't worry about me, I love you," She cupped my cheeks.

"I'm sorry I got you into this again!" I kissed her forehead before her hands dropped from my face. I wiped my tears away before standing straight up, looking the person straight into the eyes. I aimed my car at their tires and shot repeatedly until all four were shot. They all looked blank except for...Edwardo. The King of the Mafia. I never wanted to see him ever again. And look where we are now.

Edwardo pov

The person stood straight up and aimed at us. We heard many gunshots and when we look back at our car, then they shot the tires. I finally got to look at the person and it was someone I really wasn't happy to see. Bella.

"Why did she shoot our tires?" Emanuel asked. I looked back at them all before smirking and walking away.

Bella pov

I felt someone behind me. I grabbed my gun and gave one look and shot them. They fell straight to the floor. I quickly stood up and ran. All I could hear was gunshots and screams. It all was happening so fast I actually blacked out. I completely forgot how hard this life is. It isn't easy. The last thing I heard was Eduardo's voice.

Eduardo pov

Oh my god! I walked into the kitchen where everyone was. They were all dead. I sat down on the floor looking at them all, bleeding to death before hearing someone coming my way. I gave one look and almost shot when they suddenly fell but when they were falling I realized that they were...

"BELLA!"