Honeymoon in Paris?!

"Now time for the bride to throw her flowers to the lovely ladies!!" The host said through the microphone.

All the girls were running toward me and I stood up and got into position. I noticed mix stood up too and she was walking over to where all the others were.

Looks like Mr. Hemmings made her do it.

I waited a few seconds, listening to the crowd of ladies scream for the flowers. Then I threw them behind me and then i spanned around and saw mix caught it!!

Oh my gosh, she got it! She's getting married next!! I don't usually believe in these but I just had a feeling mix is gonna get married soon.

I smiled and she smiled back at me.

"Woo! Now let's get pictures and let these two love birds go to their special place." The host smirked to us..

We took tons of pictures and then by the time I knew it, we were outside saying farewell to everyone and got into the limo.

Mix gave me a big hug and kiss goodbye and then we were off. We were getting closer to the airport and I got confused.

"Where are we going myles?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows together.

"You'll see baby." He said smiling and kissing the top of my head.

We got out of the car, said thanks to the driver and then we were escorted to a... Private jet?!

"Oh my gosh! Myles!" I gasped.

"Anything for my baby doll." He said and snuggled his head into my neck.

We then walked over to the jet and got in. It took about 5 minutes and then we were off to our honeymoon place.

It was hours later until we were finally at out unknown destination.

We walked out and I instantly knew what the place was.

It was... Paris...

Myles knew, he knew I wanted to come here.

"Myles?" I said.

"Yes babe?" He said smiling.

"I..."

"You what?" He said worriedly.

"I-I I love you so much, you're the best baby!!"

"Oh babe! Anything for you my darling. I love you so much.. I want the best for you baby doll." He whispered into my ear.

We then got into a cab and went to our hotel.

We were still in our wedding attire and everyone was starin once we got in and then everyone smiled after and started clapping.

We got our room key and fled to our room.

Once we got in, myles laid me down on the bed.

Thennn.......

-

Cliff hanger! Sorry this was a really bad chapter, it was just something for you to read because we haven't updated in a while so here ya go!

~mickeyy🍃