Marriage Day Part 2

My heart stopped. Hope was here? How did she get in?! I just knew it! Something was going to mess up my day and it was worse than i thought!

I can't believe she's here!

"Hope?!" Myles gasped letting go of my hands.

Everyone looked towards myles and I.

"Hello babe." She smirked.

Myles just gagged and rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He asked getting mad and clenching his fists.

"Here to stop you. I need to get this out." She said stepping forward.

I thought I was going to vomit. I was getting mad and I wanted to cry.

"What are you talking about?" He said grabbing my waist and pulling me into him.

"Please give a valid reason miss." The priest said.

"Well, first off. You can't marry her. She is just using you for your money. She's a poor little girl and she couldn't care less for you." She smirked once again.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HOPE I WOULD NEVER USE MYLES LIKE THAT! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING!" I screamed not being able to control my anger anymore. She is not going to be the reason my wedding is off.

She scoffed, "sure. Back to me, second off, I love you so much baby. I can't bare to see you with her. You belong with me!" Everyone gasped. She said stepping forward to Myles and trying to reach out to him but I stepped forward Infront of him as he stepped back away from him. He also pulled me against his chest.

"Go away hope! You're the one who could care less about me. You're the one who wants me for my money, and you're trying to ruin my wedding day! Now I'm not going to let that happen! Now leave!" He roared. I looked at him with a smile and he gave me a smile too and gave me a quick peck on the forehead.

"But-" she tried.

"No buts! Guards please remove this woman and get her out of my sight." He commanded.

The guards came and took her out while she was trying to lash out of their grasps. As they took her out she glared at me the whole time.

Then the priest asked if we should get back to the ceremony and we nodded.

"Well, no one I bet is gonna say no to these two obvious love birds get married so let's get this done with. Myles Parrish, do you take amelia Overholser to be your wife?" The priest asked.

"I do." He smiled right at me making me smile.

"Now, do you amelia Overholser take Myles Parrish as your husband?"

"I do." I said smiling bigger than his.

"Okay, well I now pronounce you husband and wife. Myles, you may now kiss the bride." He said.

Myles smiled and immediately brought me in for a kiss. The kiss was so passionate and loving and I felt every ounce of care he put into it. I put one thousand as more.

Everyone cheered and clapped but I could care less. I was cherishing this moment. I knew then and there that j couldn't have been more happier.

We pulled away breathlessly. He put his forehead against mine and smiled as I did the same. Then we turned to the audience. Everyone was still cheering and the photographer was taking pictures

We then walked down the as the photographer took our picture walking down the aisle.

We got out of the church and the photographer took more pictures. We kissed as the people threw flower pedals.

There was a limo waiting outside of the church for us that was going to take us to the reception after the wedding, so we went into the limo and he kissed me once again and went on our way to the reception.

"Amelia Nichole Parrish, I love that. I love you. You look so beautiful walking down the aisle, you took my breath away. I'm so glad we're married finally." He said to me holding me so close.

"I love you more and you took away my breath." I said to him closing my eyes and resting against him.

"You can't love me more than I love you." He whispered into my ear.

He then hummed into my ear until we got to the reception.

Myles Parrish is my husband and I can't be anymore happier than I am now. Nothing could ruin my moment not even Hope. Sure she crashed my wedding but by the end of the day, Myles is still mine and I'm his.

Aweeee❤️❤️ I'm feeling all the love! Anyways.. Hope you liked this chapter & hopefully I'll post the next chapter soon for amelia! She'll hopefully be back soon but for now ill just update for her (: see you until next time!

~mickey💕