Is it Good Bye?

We got to San Fran and first went to myles's house. We got out of the cab and went inside. "WERE HOME" myles said, Debbie (ms.P) ran in from the kitchen and hugged us both. She was so happy to see us, Myles was so happy. We went up stairs put our stuff down "are you ready to tell her?" myles asked "Yeah" I reply

Myles: Mom can we talk now!

Ms.P: yeah

We all went to the living room and sat down.

Myles:Amelia do you want to say it?

Me: sure, umm well I don't know how to put this but I'll just say it I'm pregnant. Please don't hate me or myles!

Ms.p: Never I don't care if your pregnant I love you both so much I mean feelings are feelings, you can't hold them back and I could tell you guys are in love and I don't want to stop you from doing anything like getting pregnant.

Myles was so happy that his mother appreciated him no matter what and I was super happy too because if my parents do appreciate me I have another family. We got up and hugged her, a tear came out of my eye she knew that I was super happy.

Myles: well time to go tell you parents, Mom want to come?

Ms.P: sure I want to support you too as much as I can.

She drove us to my house I had called my parents and told them that I was on my way. We arrived, my parents opened the door and hugged us all and we sat in the living room.

Ms.O: Were ready do tell us

Me:Well I'm pregnant!

My mom had a tear come out of her eye and said GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!

My dad was pissed but I could tell that he still loved me no matter what.